Chrono?

Thread: Chrono?

Chrono?

Since the 600 series T-graphs chronographs are all sold out has Doxa announced any plans for a future T-graph release. I think the Seamaster would be killer in a T-graph version.

Re: Chrono?

Quote Originally Posted by majog View Post
    Since the 600 series T-graphs chronographs are all sold out has Doxa announced any plans for a future T-graph release. I think the Seamaster would be killer in a T-graph version.
    Actually the T-Graph Pro isn't sold out yet, you can still get one...Got mine on Tuesday.

JIM

Quote Originally Posted by majog View Post
    I think the Seamaster would be killer in a T-graph version.
    I'm a little confused.......

you want to make a Doxomega or a OmegaDox?

If Doxa is going to make another T-Graph (which I am sure they will) it needs to be a 2-dial like the vintage. A perfect replica of the Vintage T-Graph would be a great seller IMHO.

Incidentally, Found this posted by Doxa SA dated May 9th , 2007

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA S.A. View Post
    There are currently no short term plans for a 2 dial T-Graph but I am sure it is on our future list.

DOXA watches S.A.
    Not sure if there will be a different T-Graph before the 2-dial, but at least they are planning at some point to make one like the vintage
    Best Regards,
    Jason

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    If Doxa is going to make another T-Graph (which I am sure they will) it needs to be a 2-dial like the vintage. A perfect replica of the Vintage T-Graph would be a great seller IMHO.
    Have to agree Jason. A smaller 2 subdial T-Graph even based on a 7750 with the 3rd dial hidden would be sweet in my mind. Nice present for those who found the 600T - Graph a bit to big and heavy.

May not happen for quite a while but I'm sure the Beinne boys will have it in a plan somewhere down the line

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peter Millar View Post
    Have to agree Jason. A smaller 2 subdial T-Graph even based on a 7750 with the 3rd dial hidden would be sweet in my mind. Nice present for those who found the 600T - Graph a bit to big and heavy.

May not happen for quite a while but I'm sure the Beinne boys will have it in a plan somewhere down the line

Pete

Pete, I have briefly looked on your website for a comparison between the vintage T-Graph and The 2005 Re-edition. How do they compare size-wise??
    Best Regards,
    Jason

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    I'm a little confused.......

you want to make a Doxomega or a OmegaDox?
    I'm sure he meant Searambler.

Anyways....I'd love to see a Searambler T-Graph but it would have to have underwater pushers. No u/w pushers is the deal killer for me on the current models. I was so close to pulling the trigger on one, but after finding out they can't be used wet, I changed my mind. Underwater is the only time that I ever find myself needing to use a chronograph.

Two dial or three dial...doesn't matter much to me. Two dial would be better, but only if the minute dial was larger than the other for higher legibility. Like an Aquastar Deepstar, but then it probably wouldn't look like a T-graph. If two different sized subdials aren't possible, then the minutes could register around the dial like an Omega Seamaster 120 Chrono. or a Tag-Heuer Aquagraph. That would be nice.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Sometimes I need someone to point out the obvious......:oops::oops::oops:
    Best Regards,
    Jason

I recently purchased through second hand a TH Aquagraph and I can say that having the ability of operating the pushers underwater is a fantastic option. Gotta vote for pushers that operate underwater.

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post

Anyways....I'd love to see a Searambler T-Graph but it would have to have underwater pushers. No u/w pushers is the deal killer for me on the current models. I was so close to pulling the trigger on one, but after finding out they can't be used wet, I changed my mind. Underwater is the only time that I ever find myself needing to use a chronograph.

Two dial or three dial...doesn't matter much to me. Two dial would be better, but only if the minute dial was larger than the other for higher legibility. Like an Aquastar Deepstar, but then it probably wouldn't look like a T-graph. If two different sized subdials aren't possible, then the minutes could register around the dial like an Omega Seamaster 120 Chrono. or a Tag-Heuer Aquagraph. That would be nice.

Thread Information