Coincidence or a sign from the watch gods?

Thread: Coincidence or a sign from the watch gods?

Coincidence or a sign from the watch gods?

I received my 5000T professional today and it is a knockout!

Here's the funny part. My Caribbean is number 113 of 250. My 5000T is, you guessed it, #113 of 5000. Conicidence? Hmmmm.......

As it turns out, I tried unsuccessfully to sell my caribbean recently but the market demand peaked before I listed mine. I was planning on re-listing it but now I'm not sure. It's kind of cool having matching serial numbers don't you think.

Re: Coincidence or a sign from the watch gods?

Quote Originally Posted by hebertjb View Post
    I received my 5000T professional today and it is a knockout!

Here's the funny part. My Caribbean is number 113 of 250. My 5000T is, you guessed it, #113 of 5000. Conicidence? Hmmmm.......

As it turns out, I tried unsuccessfully to sell my caribbean recently but the market demand peaked before I listed mine. I was planning on re-listing it but now I'm not sure. It's kind of cool having matching serial numbers don't you think.

I think it is fate. Now you must keep both of them. That is really unbelievable.........I mean, think about it..........what are the chances??!!

I am so glad that there is so much positive feedback regarding the 5000T. I am glad that you like it. I agree, it is a home-run hit out of the park
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    I think it is fate. Now you must keep both of them. That is really unbelievable.........I mean, think about it..........what are the chances??!!

I am so glad that there is so much positive feedback regarding the 5000T. I am glad that you like it. I agree, it is a home-run hit out of the park

LOL!
    The 5000T is a brute! This thing is HEAVY. I was a little unsure about the ratcheting clasp at first but once I put it on and adjusted it, it's a handy feature to be sure. The thing that strikes me most is the beauty of the dial and markers. The applied markers just pop! The lume on the 5000T rivals anything in my collection including the Seiko orange monster.

WAY TO GO DOXA!!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

b2s

I must say, I concur with Jason. It is a fate

I would only let both of them go together and that means NEVER HAPPEN I wish I am as lucky as you.

If you can keep them both - i'm sure you could sell them both together in future as a package - at a very nice price

Cheers,
    David.

So have you started looking for other #113's? As I read somewhere, there are over 20 reissue model Doxas out there, finding some other #113's would be great fun.
    DW

Thread Information