Come on Doxa

Thread: Come on Doxa

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Come on Doxa

The cat is out of the bag the order link is up now. I think we deserve 10/10 now what is the big secret

Take care

************************************************** ******************************
    REPLY BY DOXA
    ************************************************** ******************************

Hi, I hate to end it that way, but 10/10 was supposed to be the reveal of the complete watch, which you guys have spoiled because we had to show it before the final episode.

Hope all 9 features were all what you hoped for
    Rick
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; November 9th, 2007 at 10:14.
    Thanks Nick

Re: Come on Doxa

I've heard the case is actually milled from pure Unobtanium.

I imagine 10/10 would reveal either new packaging or some sort of cool swag.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Had the thought it could be a COSC rating (great for competing with the Breitling's for example), but if it was, probably would'a been in the magazine article....
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by twostirish222 View Post
    The cat is out of the bag the order link is up now. I think we deserve 10/10 now what is the big secret

Take care

REPLY BY DOXA

Hi, I hate to end it that way, but 10/10 was supposed to be the reveal of the complete watch, which you guys have spoiled because we had to show it before the final episode.

Hope all 9 features were all what you hoped for
    Rick
    Uh... we, the customers, "spoiled it" by actually buying the watch Did we wrestle someone to the ground and force pictures to be displayed?

Nah...you can't fool doctor hoop, I think you're BLUFFING - there's still a 10 of 10 yet to come and we're all going to be looking for it

Hmm at 8/10 we were told TWO more fantastic features that would blow our socks off... 9/10 was the upgraded movement... no way is 10/10 the revelation of whole watch !!!!

Pull the other one!!

D.

Guys,

10/10 was supposed to be the final images of the whole watch with full dimensions and specs, packaging and delivery schedule, plus maybe a wee surprise

The idea was that you would see the dial but not in the case and hence everything wouldn't be revealed until 10/10. It didn't work out that way.

I'm hoping that the wee surprise will still happen as I think it is just a very nice touch, but no guarantees.

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Peter Millar View Post
    Guys,

10/10 was supposed to be the final images of the whole watch with full dimensions and specs, packaging and delivery schedule, plus maybe a wee surprise

The idea was that you would see the dial but not in the case and hence everything wouldn't be revealed until 10/10. It didn't work out that way.

I'm hoping that the wee surprise will still happen as I think it is just a very nice touch, but no guarantees.

Pete
    Well if that's the case then... since several other posts have been requesting the full specs, maybe Doxa could provide them. But I sure don't think its the right way to word things to say that we forum members "spoiled it". Not sure how we did that, but the drama was fun and the watch is great, so ... nuf said

We could have a pic of the whole case back...I haven't seen that yet

Quote Originally Posted by sunster View Post
    We could have a pic of the whole case back...I haven't seen that yet
    Pics of the caseback are on the Doxa website. I didn't realize they had posted the 5000T to the web, much of what we're looking for is there now.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Man, they really need to update the link at the top of the forum! If you click on "Collection", you are taken to an incomplete listing that doesn't even include the (now almost ancient! ) 1000T!. Going to the main Doxa site linked left of that clears it up though.

Guys, let's cut Rick some slack here, hmm? First, as fluent as he is, let's remember that English is NOT his native tongue. Second, we were rather.... insistent, now weren't we?
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information