Communicating with Doxa Customer Service/HQ
Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By gregfsu
  • 1 Post By Stirling Moss
  • 2 Post By achilles

Thread: Communicating with Doxa Customer Service/HQ

Communicating with Doxa Customer Service/HQ

Hi Everyone! I haven't been active on this forum or this site for a long time. I was once a fan of Doxa and owned a Sub 750T Pro. I am now revisiting the brand and considering adding one. I was surprised when I called customer service and learned that Andy Bard was no longer with them. "Them" being the new distributor. Can anyone here speak to the recent changes and their impact on customer service?
    JohnM and cmeisenzahl like this.

Re: Communicating with Doxa Customer Service/HQ

I had to return a watch. Had a bunch of hoops and non returned calls and emails that were promised. Honestly though, it felt the same game as the old Doxa, just new players. Sometimes emails meant for Doxa USA ended up being answered by the Swiss and vice versa, and of course they don't seem to communicate.
    But that's been the game for the last 20 years right?
    Get yourself a new Doxa, jump in with the rest of us, and welcome back. It's about the watch and here the forum, more than customer service right!
    JohnM likes this.

I had to return a watch. Had a bunch of hoops and non returned calls and emails that were promised. Honestly though, it felt the same game as the old Doxa, just new players. Sometimes emails meant for Doxa USA ended up being answered by the Swiss and vice versa, and of course they don't seem to communicate.
    But that's been the game for the last 20 years right?
    Get yourself a new Doxa, jump in with the rest of us, and welcome back. It's about the watch and here the forum, more than customer service right!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

The experience with my Sub 750 was a drag.

I have had great customer service experience before past few years. But then I was communicating with Andy.

My advice is don't worry too much, just go with the watch you like. I love all my Doxa Subs!
    Stirling Moss and Formula1980 like this.
    What you gotta do, you gotta do!!!

Collection :
    Omega, Rolex, Blancpain, Zenith, Tudor, IWC

I had an overall positive experience dealing with DOXA S.A. recently. I needed a replacement bracelet for one of my 50th anniversary SUB300s, and I didn't get to snag one before the old US website was taken down. I emailed in and had to wait a few months, and then they wanted to charge more than it had been on the site. I managed to get it for the previous price, but I had to do a bank wire transfer - they didn't have any way to sell to me via a secure online site. Really odd, but in the end it all worked out. Doesn't instill me with a lot of confidence, though.

I've owned a 1500 for the last 5 years or so and have needed some minor parts for it which I had a devil of time to get from the old crowd but the new guys are just awesome! Parts were sent out in very short time and at no charge!! I dare say not all parts are free but in my situation the guy in Switzerland felt it was the right thing to do and for that I am grateful. It has indeed restored my faith in Doxa and I may even add another to my collection in the future ;)

Thread Information