Congrats to Doxa's speedy customer service

Thread: Congrats to Doxa's speedy customer service

Congrats to Doxa's speedy customer service

I have been critical of Doxa management in the past over a particular issue. However, I feel compelled to write about the contact I have had with them recently. I posted asking about seals availability. I received a reply from them very quickly via a post from Andy on my thread and when I emailed them very late in the evening European central time, I received a reply back almost instantaneously, whilst the reply came from somebody based in the US, it was still a Saturday! I replied and again received another very quick reply.

Way to go.

One comment. It would be nice if when replying to emails, the Doxa representative included his name, this way we know who to thank and refer to.

Re: Congrats to Doxa's speedy customer service

Quote Originally Posted by mambo View Post
    One comment. It would be nice if when replying to emails, the Doxa representative included his name, this way we know who to thank and refer to.
    Glad they could help. DOXA's customer care is definitely responsive.

I agree with that comment. I recently received an email and the first sentence contained the noun "I". However, the signature was "Doxa Watches". I realize that it projects the idea that all of the reps can handle the issue seamlessly without having to designate any one person but it would be nice to know who you are communicating with on the other side.

-luke

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Re: Congrats to Doxa's speedy customer service - what's in a name?

Very simply stated here for EVERYONE - at DOXA, the name on the FRONT of the jersey (DOXA) is far more important than the name on the back.

On behalf of Rick, Karin, Laura, Andy and James

The Inventors of Orange -

DOXA

Quote Originally Posted by snoballz View Post
    Glad they could help. DOXA's customer care is definitely responsive.

I agree with that comment. I recently received an email and the first sentence contained the noun "I". However, the signature was "Doxa Watches". I realize that it projects the idea that all of the reps can handle the issue seamlessly without having to designate any one person but it would be nice to know who you are communicating with on the other side.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA Forum Administrator 1 View Post
    Very simply stated here for EVERYONE - at DOXA, the name on the FRONT of the jersey (DOXA) is far more important than the name on the back.

On behalf of Rick, Karin, Laura, Andy and James

The Inventors of Orange -

DOXA
    Perhaps to you, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back but we the customer like to know who we're dealing with, when communicating with DOXA. Whether it's through an email, PM or through the open forum, providing your name is the courteous and professional thing to do. Otherwise, in most cases, the anonymity comes across as arrogant and rude. It's like you're saying we're not important enough to know who you are. In other cases, especially if the subject is sensitive in nature, it comes across as cowardice. It looks like you're hiding behind the screen name.

This has been brought up several times before, so I know I'm not alone here, but nothing ever changes. If the Jennys are telling you guys to run it this way, that's one thing (although it's still not right). If you are doing this on your own accord, or if the decision is coming from somewhere in middle management, then I encourage you to rethink your position.

Final note...I'm saying all of this to be taken in a constructive manner. I believe that if you don't know there is a problem, then you can't make the moves to fix it. DOXA's customer service and presence here on the forum is good and appreciated. By improving in this little area, it can become great.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Hi SubKrawler - I think it is very clear here that you have misunderstood our point here.

Very often we do identify ourselves in correspondence, and we certainly do while on the phone.

What we are trying to say - and I am not sure how we jumped to such a point - we are all here to help you and we never want you to feel that you have to wait to speak to one specific person. I can assure you that on our end this is in no way arrogance.

James

DOXA

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Perhaps to you, the name on the front is more important than the name on the back but we the customer like to know who we're dealing with, when communicating with DOXA. Whether it's through an email, PM or through the open forum, providing your name is the courteous and professional thing to do. Otherwise, in most cases, the anonymity comes across as arrogant and rude. It's like you're saying we're not important enough to know who you are. In other cases, especially if the subject is sensitive in nature, it comes across as cowardice. It looks like you're hiding behind the screen name.

This has been brought up several times before, so I know I'm not alone here, but nothing ever changes. If the Jennys are telling you guys to run it this way, that's one thing (although it's still not right). If you are doing this on your own accord, or if the decision is coming from somewhere in middle management, then I encourage you to rethink your position.

Final note...I'm saying all of this to be taken in a constructive manner. I believe that if you don't know there is a problem, then you can't make the moves to fix it. DOXA's customer service and presence here on the forum is good and appreciated. By improving in this little area, it can become great.

Kev

Re: Gongrats to Doxa's speedy customer service

On the topic of customer service, I always feel compelled to say Doxa's service is second to none. I am very grateful for the excellenct customer service I've received.

Cheers!

Kev.

Hi SubKrawler - I think it is very clear here that you have misunderstood our point here.

Very often we do identify ourselves in correspondence, and we certainly do while on the phone.

What we are trying to say - and I am not sure how we jumped to such a point - we are all here to help you and we never want you to feel that you have to wait to speak to one specific person. I can assure you that on our end this is in no way arrogance.

James

DOXA
    Hi James .... I can only speak for myself here. I realize that anyone there at Doxa can help me with just about anything I need. I have worked in the past with almost all of you and have had excellent service. Thank you all.

But the only other point that I would like to bring up is that for the most part I deal with Doxa Customer support via PM or email. And for me it is easiest if I continue to work with the same person that I have started this service request with, so it is better to know who I am dealing with at that time only because of the history of the request. I do know that anyone there can pick up the ball and continue on ... I just feel better when I work with the same person and we get to know each other a little better.

I hope that made some sense ....

In any case do keep up the good work ...
    John M.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

James

DOXA
    Jim,

Thanks for replying to my post, but I can assure you there is no misunderstanding here. I fully understand the team approach that DOXA is taking regarding customer service. I also understand that all team members are fully capable of helping equally, it's just that when communicating with the "team", it's still nice to know which team members are being communicated with.

Like I said before, the criticism is meant to be constructive. I just want you to see how the anonymity can be perceived from this side of the fence.:thanks
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Just have to say I asked a vintage service question to Doxa via tech chat which they said they would get back to me on and I got an e-mailed answer in less than 15 minutes. Now thats fast friendly and efficient

Excellent service !!!

Cheers guys

Simon
    Too many watches

Ohhhh and a Doxa Sub Conquistador !!!!!!

Well I have been dealing with Karin who has been very helpful. I should have some seals/gaskets/o-rings speeding their way to me over the next few days...

Thread Information