Contact info for the Doxa watchmaker in Los Angeles?

Thread: Contact info for the Doxa watchmaker in Los Angeles?

Contact info for the Doxa watchmaker in Los Angeles?

I kept hearing about a watchmaker in Los Angeles that works on Doxa but I can't seem to find the contact information. I PMed Doxa moderator but haven't heard squat back from them yet.

Could a knowledgeable Big Orange owner help the brother out?

************************************************** ************************************************** *******************************
    Addes by DOXA
    ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************************
    to obtain the contact details of the official DOXA service center in the US, please contact DOXA and obtain an RMA number and the shipping details. Watches should not be shipped to the service center without an RMA number. The RMA number is the only identification available for a watch at the service center in terms of status, location, ownership and history.

kind regards
    DOXA forum Admin

Last edited by DOXA S.A.; April 21st, 2013 at 11:12.
    The silent world awaits.

Doxa 5000T Professional, 5000T Caribbean, 1000T Divingstar COSC, 4000T Sapphire Pro

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Contact info for the Doxa watchmaker in Los Angeles?

I'll see if I can find out, and let you know.

Just for future reference, sending a PM is about the worst way to make contact with DOXA. It's always best to use "live chat", or call the toll free number. Even email doesn't work sometimes because of spam filters, and different server/host restrictions.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Ok, I just heard back from them, and they said you need to contact them directly so they can generate an RMA number, and set up the service appt w/ the service center. The message below is straight from the last thread in the "stickies" above.

Dear members,

IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT DOXA BY SENDING PMs TO DOXA S.A.

If you do not receive a reply to your email within 48 hours, please use the following options to contact DOXA. Please note that the majority of email problems result from emails being blocked by spamfilters, either when sent to DOXA OR sent out from DOXA to the recepient.

Please note that there 3 different methods for reaching DOXA, if email will not work, I can assure you the others will. Please do not send PMs to the DOXA mailboxes, as they are not monitored.

1. You can also CALL 1 877 255 5017 ; OR use the online live chat option Mo. to Fr. 9:00AM to 5:00PM US EST.

2. You can reach Doxa by email:

all email addresses are listed at: Contact DOXA WATCHES SWISS MADE WATCHES since 1889 l SUB 750T PROFESSIONAL DIVE WATCH , if you do not receive a reply within 2 business days, please use the contact form on the website at: Contact DOXA WATCHES SWISS MADE WATCHES since 1889 l SUB 750T PROFESSIONAL DIVE WATCH

3. You can reach Doxa by Fax:

US Customers, please dial 1 866 230 2922
    European and ROW customers, please dial +43 15772627

Thank you
    DOXA watches LTD
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Doxa had me send mt 5000t to them a couple years ago with a RMA. They did good work.
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; April 21st, 2013 at 11:04.
    300T Divingstar
    5000T COSC Sharkhunter

1000T COSC Pro
    200T Nymph
    1200T Searambler
    Lumi Nox 3600
    Seiko 7n36-7a09
    Tag Heuer Professional
    Jules Jurgensen 6355 (my 1st diver)

Kevork at Time Tec is one of the few CW21 certified watchmakers in the states, and does a great job. The shop specializes in rolex servicing and has a rolex parts account.

Hi,

to obtain the contact details of the official DOXA service center in the US, please contact DOXA and obtain an RMA number and the shipping details. Watches should not be shipped to the service center without an RMA number. The RMA number is the only identification available for a watch at the service center in terms of status, location, ownership and history.

kind regards
    DOXA forum Admin

Thread Information