Does anyone have pics of a 750T pro on Doxa's rubber strap?

Thread: Does anyone have pics of a 750T pro on Doxa's rubber strap?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Does anyone have pics of a 750T pro on Doxa's rubber strap?

Thanks really thinking of Doxa's rubber strap to go with my 750T Pro.

Kev

Re: Does anyone have pics of a 750T pro on Doxa's rubber strap?

Here you go! The rubber straps are great. But, truely nothing beats the 750 beads of rice bracelet. In fact, I'm thinking of selling all my straps and GMT bracelet and never take my 750 bracelet off again.

Kev.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    ........................................ In fact, I'm thinking of selling all my straps and GMT bracelet and never take my 750 bracelet off again.

Kev.
    Kev, do you prefer the thinner 750 bracelet over the GMT beads of rice? Just curious.................
    Best Regards,
    Jason

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Here's some. I like the rubber strap, but it needs a deployment clasp. The strap as configured is very difficult to get on and off.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by whaler; November 26th, 2007 at 05:57.
    whaler

Doxa Sub 750T Sharkhunter
    Doxa Sub 750T Searambler

Hey Kev,
    Thanks for the picture, especially with the black rubber strap just what I was looking for. Looks pretty good although my wrists tend to get pretty hot with any rubber strap. If I do end up getting one I'll undoubtedly keep it mainly on the bracelet wearing it with the strap only from time to time. While on the subject I have to say I feel doxa has one of the best bracelets out there.

Billy

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Kev, do you prefer the thinner 750 bracelet over the GMT beads of rice? Just curious.................
    Hi Kev,

Dittos to what Jason said. I've been thinking of getting a GMT bracelet for my searambler for a few months now. I haven't heard many evaluations of the GMT on the 750T. Just wondering if it's worth $250.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Kev

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Actually, I think I prefer the thinner 750 bracelet.

I was blown away by the GMT bracelet when I first got it. The GMT bracelet and the 750 case seem to be one unit due to the similarity in thickness and design. By comparison, the 750 bracelet looks more like a watch and a bracelet. Does that make sense? Anyway, I think the GMT braclet is superior to the 750 bracelet in every way (flat bottom links, 4 hole micro adjustment, thickness and similarity to the 750 case).

However, I find the thinner 750 bracelet much more comfortable. In a way, the lighter 750 bracelet feels more 'vintage' to me, even though it is modern. Perhaps I just like the scratches and dings of my old bracelet. I don't know, to me the original 750 bracelet just feels warmer, lighter, more comfortable. Go figure!

Kev.

Kev

Quote Originally Posted by jstawasz View Post
    Hi Kev,

Dittos to what Jason said. I've been thinking of getting a GMT bracelet for my searambler for a few months now. I haven't heard many evaluations of the GMT on the 750T. Just wondering if it's worth $250.

Joe
    Hey Joe. It is definitely nice. I had planned on wearing the GMT bracelet and polishing my original 750 bracelet. Now I'm not sure. I'll try to post some comparison photos this weekend. Check back if you are interested.

I may give the GMT bracelet another go, I'm not sure yet.

Kev.

Interesting. For me, I just cannot get the thinner bracelet of my Mil Sharky adjusted Juussst Right. The 4 vs 3 micro-adjustment holes of the clasp get it right for me with the GMT bracelet.

I guess that is what is nice about having so many choices now. There is a little something for everyone. I am VERY excited about the 5000T bracelet as it has lots of adjustment. In the summer and in the winter my wrist varies slightly. I bet the 5000T bracelet will be even more comfortable
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Kev View Post
    Hey Joe. It is definitely nice. I had planned on wearing the GMT bracelet and polishing my original 750 bracelet. Now I'm not sure. I'll try to post some comparison photos this weekend. Check back if you are interested.

I may give the GMT bracelet another go, I'm not sure yet.

Kev.
    Hi Kev,

I got hooked on the polished rice beads when I got my 600T. After that it just didn't look right having the brushed beads. I've probably ruined the resale value for those purists out there but, I actually wear my Doxas so I don't care. Your pics will probably drive me over the edge so I'm mentally preparing myself to spend more Pesos at Doxa for the GMT bracelet.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information