Down A Watch

Thread: Down A Watch

Down A Watch

Thank goodness I still have my DOXA. I had to get rid of my Tissot Seastar 1000. It was only a month old and already broken. I had issues with the crown not screwing in. My advice is only buy what you know or something that you hear good things about. But at least the AD tookit back and refunded my money.

I would never trust another Tissot again. But perhaps another Doxa could be on my list. I've been more then happy with my 750T.

Down A Watch

Wow ... scary. Do you think you had a lemon? I've read plenty concerning the Seastar .... all good, as I recall ....

At least the AD stepped up to the plate ... that was really good of them. Which DOXA (or insert other brand here) is in your sights now?
    All who wander are not lost ...
    Be a traveler, not a tourist.

A traveler doesn't know where he's going,
    a tourist doesn't know where he's been.

Re: Down A Watch

Not sure if it was a lemon...I've been reading about people having the same issues. I'm looking at a Citizen Pro or Seiko of some sort. I had bought the seastar to wear everyday so I kind of wanted something to abuse I just never got a chance to do it.....ha ha.

I also remembered the Doxa Divingstar is coming in Oct I think. Love that YELLOW DIAL. Also I have no clue what else they have in store for us.

So I might wait and see. I read nothing negative about Seiko and you can kick the crap out of them....then my 750T Pro can stay looking nice.

Thread Information