Doxa 1200 DWL scammer alert!
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Doxa 1200 DWL scammer alert!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Doxa 1200 DWL scammer alert!

Hi Guys,

I was so happy to be joining the Doxa club but sad to say that I was scammed! That's right I lost my money! I'm pretty upset about it so I won't go over it again in detail, you can just click on the link to find out of others who have also been had...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f63/any-references-sreas-aka-tom-peace-email-t151416%40yahoo-com-923581.html

Here is the link to the ad for the watch...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f29/dox...wl-917690.html

He claimed that it was number "87" but I can't be sure if he was telling the truth. I did however notice that number 87 is missing on the roll call...

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f34/div...ll-413885.html

My apologies if someone else has no. 87 but I thought I should make this aware to the Doxa community.

Cheers.

Re: Doxa 1200 DWL scammer alert!

All members will help you chase this grub...what goes round.......he will slip up Silmatic..Dave

Thanks Dave, I never really thought of him as a grub... I was thinking of scum bag!

Others need to be made aware as he's a very smooth operator and I fear that he could easily strike again.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I am so sorry to hear this bad news! I feel really terrible for you because I know how much you wanted the DWL!

That's alright Steve, doesn't have to be a DWL... I'm sure there's a Doxa out there with my name on it 😏 but first I have to recover from this blow😞

Sorry to hear about this. Seems like the referenced sales post has been deleted.

That is lousy, my very first DOXA was the DWL. I ended up selling it and I regret that decision today. I kept the DWL book and I am looking to replace the watch. All Doxaholics are on alert now.

Best Regards,

Greg Lewis

Hi Guys,

Thought you might like to know that Paypal has resolved the issue and refunded my money so now I am back on the market for a lightly used Doxa ;)

FYI, I had to use the old fashion telephone and talk to someone at Paypal to get some action but it was all quite simple and well worth my while.

Cheers
    Steve Tracy likes this.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Silmatic View Post
    Hi Guys,

Thought you might like to know that Paypal has resolved the issue and refunded my money so now I am back on the market for a lightly used Doxa ;)

FYI, I had to use the old fashion telephone and talk to someone at Paypal to get some action but it was all quite simple and well worth my while.

Cheers
    That's great to hear!! So now that you're back in the game, which model are you leaning toward? Another 1200?
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Silmatic View Post
    Hi Guys,

Cheers
    Great news! Glad it was resolved in your favor. Now go buy yourself a DOXA to celebrate :)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information