DOXA 1200t DWL

Thread: DOXA 1200t DWL

DOXA 1200t DWL

My Doxa 1200t DWL (number 4) arrived about a week ago and "O'BOY" am I pleased. It is the most comfortable to wear of all my DOXA collection. All I need now is the DWL book. I want to thank Karen at DOXA for her excellent service and although I am not a LEGEND, I feel like one with a DWL Number 4.

In addition, a big THANKS to the flying Doctor for the effort to produce such a "GREAT WATCH"!

Own a re-issue 300t Pro, vintage (black dial) 300t, 600t, 5000t Carribean, 1000t Pro, and 1000t Pro (Diver Certified). However, the 1200t DWL is my favorite.

Thanks again Pete and DOXA for producing such a great watch!

GO DEEP, GO GUAM
    Dave Whitford (I am easy to find - I right next door to the Marianna's Trench)

Re: DOXA 1200t DWL

David, congrats on your new grails!! Would you show a few photos of your doxa group. Also, let us - the potential buyer to know how does it wear on your wrist compare to 1000t and 300t.

Re: DOXA 1200t DWL

Quote Originally Posted by shorinjikempo View Post
    David, congrats on your new grails!! Would you show a few photos of your doxa group. Also, let us - the potential buyer to know how does it wear on your wrist compare to 1000t and 300t.
    For Borneo Island: It always nice to hear from another island! In response to your question, my 600t is my next most comfortable to wear. However, I have not worn my reconditioned Seahunter yet - it is still at Doxa for Service. Let you know when it is gets back. Will try to get some more pictures to you when I get time. However, nothing compares right now to the DWL.

GO DEEP, GO GUAM
    [email protected]

Thread Information