Doxa 600T SUB band of rice additional links available?

Thread: Doxa 600T SUB band of rice additional links available?

Doxa 600T SUB band of rice additional links available?

Just purchased a Doxa SUB 600T from the 2003 run. I am excited but seem to need an additional link or 2 for the band as it fits just slightly loose while having the wetsuit extension open and uncomfortably tight with it closed.

Anyone have an extra link or 2?

Also, I would like to get a clean and oiling done since I don't know it's service history. The Doxa official service center seems expensive. Any recommendations for the Detroit area would be appreciated, I would also like to know what to expect for cost. I went into a watch shop in Royal Oak today and was quoted $300 which I feel is excessive for a standard ETA movement watch.

i am excited since this is my first automatic watch!

Aaron

Re: Doxa 600T SUB band of rice additional links available?

Did you ask the guy who sold you the watch what happened to the other links? If so and he doesn't have them, email Doxa. Pretty sure you can buy them from Doxa, but they aren't cheap.

Plus 600T links have the beads Polished, not sure if Doxa would have any of those. But I'm pretty sure they would have the brushed links, then you can just polish the links yourself to match the rest of the Bracelet.

Re: Doxa 600T SUB band of rice additional links available?

Quote Originally Posted by Asudds View Post
    Just purchased a Doxa SUB 600T from the 2003 run. I am excited but seem to need an additional link or 2 for the band as it fits just slightly loose while having the wetsuit extension open and uncomfortably tight with it closed.

Anyone have an extra link or 2?

Also, I would like to get a clean and oiling done since I don't know it's service history. The Doxa official service center seems expensive. Any recommendations for the Detroit area would be appreciated, I would also like to know what to expect for cost. I went into a watch shop in Royal Oak today and was quoted $300 which I feel is excessive for a standard ETA movement watch.

i am excited since this is my first automatic watch!

Aaron

Aaron,
    I have a 93 600T,same problem needed two links $99 each from Doxa service team in the states but shipped from Switzerland and as mentioned they are centre bead polished.
    if you do get some be very carefull as they have pins with a collet.
    Regards. Chris

Thread Information