doxa aquaman
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jopex

Thread: doxa aquaman

doxa aquaman

hello ladies and gentlemen,
    its my birthday in a few months and my family wants to know what would makes me smile at them. so, lately i saw this budget model for eastern europe (where i am living), doxa aquaman for 250euro/340usd. my question is: is this poor mens watch worth the money? ok, it´s not a real doxa flagship, but i like the blue version, it has those doxa divers 70´s something and as discontinued it´s somewhat rare, isn´t it?

or should i aim for something else at this price range (of 300 - 350usd)? as said, i like the 70´s styled divers from the desired enicar ultradive to the orange seiko 5 sports (which i own).

thank you

Re: doxa aquaman

PrHello and welcome to the forum! How nice that your family wants to get you a watch for your birthday. Before getting my Doxa 1200T Professional I had 2 of the Aquaman models, a black one and an orange pvd one, and liked both. I think they are a good value as the quality of the watch is good and the time keeping (quartz) is spot on. I got both of mine used here in the U.S. and they cost approximately the price you are quoting. I think you would enjoy one. I sold them when I got my 1200T. Cheers, Bill P.

I had orange one and it's really a solid piece. Kinda wish I didn't flip it.

gaopa likes this.
    Cheers,
    Josip

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

jopex, I like your orange/stainless one better than the pvd one I had. I really liked the looks of by black dial/stainless one. Cheers, Bill P.

Thread Information