Doxa ARMY photos

Thread: Doxa ARMY photos

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Doxa ARMY photos

Another rare one.

Dial is a bit messy, described as 'foxing' - opinions on if and how this will clean up please??

Stuck it on a cheapo nylon strap, only 20mm one i had, got a rubber deployment on the way. Aiming to wear it a while and decide if to get it spruced up or leave as it is.

Cheers,
    David.

Re: Doxa ARMY photos

I think it looks great!! better than I expected. I think you got a pretty good deal. I am not sure if I would do a thing to it. I might consider sending it to Jack, but I would tell him not to be too aggressive on it........
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Cheers Jason! Think i'll give it some wrist-time on rubber and see how i feel about, must admit i do like the 'worn' look, kinda fits with the army tag.

Now are you going to do me a deal on one of the bracelets you have on the Sales Forum!!

D.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Now that is beautiful!!!
    OK, my eye is out for the 3rd Doxa Army. #3 is my lucky number so the next one up for sale, out in the world, is mine.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

David....I think it looks great! The bezel and case look really nice and the lume's not bad either. If I were going to do anything to it, I'd try to have the dial cleaned. Other than that, it's aged nicely and I'd leave it alone. For straps...why not find a set of Tropic straps like what apparently it came with originally?

"The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

And the Tropics can be found with Squinky on the sales corner. He's got repro's, and I think maybe even some NOS originals?
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    And the Tropics can be found with Squinky on the sales corner. He's got repro's, and I think maybe even some NOS originals?
    Squinky does have a nice collection of straps for sale. I'd like to put a set of black, perforated, basket weaves on a 600t or 1000t Sharkhunter to give it that super, vintage look

(Squinky's pic)
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    Squinky's straps look so good!! That one that Searambler had on his 600T DS looked incredible

And I am a bracelet guy
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Squinky's straps look so good!! That one that Searambler had on his 600T DS looked incredible

And I am a bracelet guy
    Can you post the link to Searambler's photo? I imagine a DS would be awesome on a Tropic.

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Can you post the link to Searambler's photo? I imagine a DS would be awesome on a Tropic.
    Click HERE
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information