Are Doxa at Basel?

Thread: Are Doxa at Basel?

Are Doxa at Basel?

No discussion about Basel on here so just checking

Re: Are Doxa at Basel?

I am sure that Doxa is a Basel. There are a couple members of WUS that are planning to be at Basel this year, so hopefully they can post-up some Doxa pics
    Best Regards,
    Jason

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Yes, they are definitely at Basel. You haven't heard much because they are incredibly busy because if it. They're officially unveiling the 1200T as well as the DWL 1200T.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'll be there again this year (3rd time) and look forward to seeing the new Doxas.

Just got back from a fun-filled day at BaselWorld and I am worn out. I got a late start but with the smaller crowds this year, I was able to see everything I wanted within three hours. Doxa is sporting an all new booth as well as a new location for 2010. In years past they have been in the wings of Hall 1, but this year they are in a more prominant location on the third floor of Hall 1.1 (Hall of Desires) facing the escalators. Neither Rick, Karin, nor James were there when I stopped in but that didn't stop me from getting my Doxa fix. Patrizia Jenny (whom I first met last year) gave me the hook-up and let drool on one of the DWL 1200Ts. All in all it was the perfect end to the perfect day.

GGD

Nice one Bo!!

A mate of mine is over there as well & she also said the DOXA display was excellent

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CMSgt Bo View Post
    Just got back from a fun-filled day at BaselWorld and I am worn out. I got a late start but with the smaller crowds this year, I was able to see everything I wanted within three hours. Doxa is sporting an all new booth as well as a new location for 2010. In years past they have been in the wings of Hall 1, but this year they are in a more prominant location on the third floor of Hall 1.1 (Hall of Desires) facing the escalators. Neither Rick, Karin, nor James were there when I stopped in but that didn't stop me from getting my Doxa fix. Patrizia Jenny (whom I first met last year) gave me the hook-up and let drool on one of the DWL 1200Ts. All in all it was the perfect end to the perfect day.
    Now what kind of post is this, without any pics?
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Now what kind of post is this, without any pics?
    I think the kind they would call a cliff hanger.

Thread Information