WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Doxa bracelet

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  T Bone 
#1 ·
What is this?

I bought it recently on eBay. I do not know what model it is for. It has a wetsuit extension (the clasp has springs that extend a bit…).

The endpieces are at least 45 mm wide… I would like to adapt them to my Doxa Caribbean, by cutting down the endpieces to size, but I do not wish to destroy a rare item… o|

May I go ahead? :-s

See less See more
#11 ·
Good to see you posting again Francois. Please don't take a Dremel tool to it. I'm sure the watch it belongs to is rare, with an NOS example of the bracelet being even more rare.

#13 ·
Good to see you posting again Francois.
I had to ask the experts! This forum is as friendly as I remember! Nice place to hang around. The thing is that I do not wander around forums as much as in the past, as I do not have as much time as I used to.
Please don't take a Dremel tool to it. I'm sure the watch it belongs to is rare, with an NOS example of the bracelet being even more rare.
I agree with you, and I'll wait for a while. But the ITCH to fix this bracelet to my SUB750T is terrible! ;-)

#15 ·
TBone,

sorry I just saw your message minutes ago.

I do not like much the original Jenny DV, as it is really massive…

I did not get an offer for the bracelet, and then I thought it would not be hard to adapt the modified 21 mm endpieces to a 24 mm spring bar, by applying short (1.5 mm) tubes on each side of the endpieces, just in order to center the bracelet… On the original Jenny DiscoVolante, the endpieces are totally hidden anyway…

Sorry if I shocked you. This was, of course, not my intention.

And now, I have a fine, and original bracelet on which to wear my Caribbean!

#16 ·
Well, not shocked. And in the end, the bracelet was yours to do with as you chose, and it looks great on your DOXA Caribbean. Enjoy it and wear it in good health!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.