Doxa Connection?

Thread: Doxa Connection?

Doxa Connection?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tab%3DWatching

I was watching this one on a popular auction site and trying to gather any info on it, when it ended early. It has obvious Doxa markers and hands and also had the "Aqualung" symbol. I was actually trying to find info about it because the Aqualung symbol did not look right to me...
    I was not the winner of the auction, but I was just curious if anypone had any ideas about this one, and its Doxa connections.
    Thanks,
    Ron

Re: Doxa Connection?

Ron, I believe it is a fake. It seems to be made-up of many different parts from different sources. I guess you could call it a frankenwatch, but if that thing is 100% authentic and all original..........I would be VERY surprised.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Re: Doxa Connection?

The case is similar to the CWC diver (there are many others who use a case with similar lines, including generic unbranded watches).

The hands are obviously Doxa style, my guess is aftermarket. The inaccurate black lung logo (you are right, it is not) has been floating around in quantity and are available.

Overall, I'd say it was worth far less than the winning bid. It's worth to me? Zero.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Thread Information