Doxa family welcomes its new 800Ti brother. (Family Portrait and Lume shots)

Thread: Doxa family welcomes its new 800Ti brother. (Family Portrait and Lume shots)

Doxa family welcomes its new 800Ti brother. (Family Portrait and Lume shots)

800Ti says hi to big brother:

All four auditioning together for wrist time:

Family portrait:

Individual portraits:

LUME COMPETITION!
    One minute charge:

Five minutes later:

Love the 800Ti Doxa! . . . and thanks James for a great buying experience.

Rob

Re: Doxa family welcomes its new 800Ti brother. (Family Portrait and Lume shots)

Very nice and great pics!!!
    John M.

Re: Doxa family welcomes its new 800Ti brother. (Family Portrait and Lume shots)

thank you for sharing those great pictures. awesome family!
    --AC

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nice family you have there!

-luke

Some really good pictures and great comparison. Thanks!!!!
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Do you recommend the 5000t or the 800ti? I am pulling toward the 800ti. thanks rick

Nice...It really looks like you use your watches for what they were designed for...some good wear and tear on your 750 and 1000.
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.

Quote Originally Posted by panheds View Post
    Do you recommend the 5000t or the 800ti? I am pulling toward the 800ti. thanks rick
    Since I'm a tritium junkie, I favor the 800Ti on that point alone. The light weight also is a plus, especially in warmer conditions, and the flat crystal has much less distortion than the 5000T's domed crystal.

I think that the 5000T, however, is the classier of the two. The 5000T movement is superior as well. The 5000T just feels more solid than any of the other modern SUB models I've owned . . . and I've owned them all at various points in time.

If you ask what I recommend, I can heartily say "Both!" If you're curious as to which I would keep over the other, I would keep the 800Ti purely for the Tritium tubes. If tritium or Ti is not a huge draw for you, the 5000T is the better choice, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by romeo-1 View Post
    Nice...It really looks like you use your watches for what they were designed for...some good wear and tear on your 750 and 1000.
    I like to wear my Doxas!

I'll tell you that I'm starting to agree with DocRandy when it comes to the Searambler. It's just taken me a bit longer to really appreciate this model. I had resisted buying because the Searambler seemed like a big silver plate. My opinion did not change much when I finally acquired one.

Over time, however, I've really started to dig it! Polishing the beads also was a good move.

Rob

Thread Information