Hello Doxa owners,
This is my first post on the Doxa corner as I usually hang around with the Seiko guys. In fact, I have been selling off some Seikos to purchase a Tuna (sbbn015/017). Problem though, is that I hear the Doxa whispering my name.
While keeping an eye out for a Tuna I keep going back to the Doxa listings to see if anything rings my bell. Truth is that they all ring my bell but I need to know a bit more about them so I have put together a few questions I was hoping to get answers for:
1. Do the smaller cases (42mm) really look too small on a large wrist (8.5")?
2. If so, do the Searamblers appear larger seeing as there is little contrast between dial and bezel?
3. Does the 20mm (19mm) strap/bracelet look too thin on a larger wrist as there will be more of it showing or is that not so obvious with the turtle case?
4. If I need to go with the larger case, should it be the 750T?
5. Should I just stick with plan to buy a Tuna :) ?
Thanks guys, look forward to some answers