Doxa - Please Build the 1000T Searambler!!!

Thread: Doxa - Please Build the 1000T Searambler!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Doxa - Please Build the 1000T Searambler!!!

Rick,

I hope that I'm not being too presumptuous calling you Rick, but it seems as though we have some concensus that a 1000T Searambler would sell without difficulty. You have my order as soon as you announce! The poll shows that at least 27 respondents would purchase one if it were made available. You had stated in an earlier thread that you would build the 1000T Searambler if there was interest for 20 or more. Well, we are there! Can we get the watch please! I promise that you have my order. I want very much to be a Doxa owner and would like the a 1000T Searambler, as the case size is within my preference limits, although I have gotten some really great advice from Subkrawler and Hakim to purchase the 750T Searambler. Guys, I hear you, but I'm stuck on the smaller case size, not to mention the domed crystal. Rick, please build it and they will come.:thanks

Warm Regards,

Mike

Re: Doxa - Please Build the 1000T Searambler!!!

Quote Originally Posted by doretta59 View Post
    Rick,

I hope that I'm not being too presumptuous calling you Rick, but it seems as though we have some concensus that a 1000T Searambler would sell without difficulty. You have my order as soon as you announce! The poll shows that at least 27 respondents would purchase one if it were made available. You had stated in an earlier thread that you would build the 1000T Searambler if there was interest for 20 or more. Well, we are there! Can we get the watch please! I promise that you have my order. I want very much to be a Doxa owner and would like the a 1000T Searambler, as the case size is within my preference limits, although I have gotten some really great advice from Subkrawler and Hakim to purchase the 750T Searambler. Guys, I hear you, but I'm stuck on the smaller case size, not to mention the domed crystal. Rick, please build it and they will come.:thanks

Warm Regards,

Mike

Here, here!!!

And a Searambler T-Graph please :) (that is my X-Mas wish).
    Doxa Caribbean 750T 11/250
    Doxa Sharkhunter 600T-Graph 60/250
    Doxa Professional 800Ti 76/500

Give us an order link for the Searambler 1000T. If you don't get 20 orders then don't produce it. Simple.
    Not to be greedy. You have been producing some really great new watches. But what's one more?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I'd jump on one in a flash!

It shouldn't be too difficult for Doxa to make some dials and just put the watch together, so why does it seem so difficult?

I guess Doxa is just too busy with other models at the moment.
    Breitling: Avenger Chrono, Navitimer
    Marathon: TSAR
    Rolex: GMT Master "Pepsi", Yachtmaster, GMT Master Ceramic, Submariner, Sub 5513, Sea Dweller, Explorer II, Daytona
    Seiko MarineMaster, Tunacan
    Tudor: Heritage
    Doxa: Sub 1200T

Angry Re: Doxa - Please Build the 1000T Searambler!!!

Capital idea diverj007 for Doxa to put up the order link and see how it goes. I know, for a fact, that I'll be on the list. Come on guys, light this candle!!!

Here's one more vote for the 1000T or T-Graph Searambler. And I would love it if it came out before the returning customer discount expires - gotta save some money for food...

Count me in, as well. I love my 1000T Divingstar!

I thought quite seriously about a 750T Searambler, but the larger size just wouldn't suit me in the end.

Here's hoping Doxa give us sympathetic hearing, as I'm sure they will.
    Cheers, Brett.
    Auricoste Spirotechnique 200M, Bathys Hawaii 100 Fathoms, Catorex SkyDiver 300M, Crux CX-3 1000M
    Doxa Sub 600T Professional, Doxa Sub 600T Sharkhunter, Doxa Sub 1000T Caribbean, Doxa Sub 1000T Divingstar, Doxa Sub 1200T Searambler
    DWATCH Azo Orange Custom 1000M, Marathon SAR 300M, Panerai PAM 000 Base 300M, Oris TT1 Titan 300M, Rado Original Diver 300M

Seiko 6105-8000, Seiko 6105-8110, Seiko 6309-7040, Seiko 7548-700A, Seiko 7548-700B, Seiko 7548-7000
    Seiko 7S26-0350 Orange Monster, Seiko 7S36-00S0 SS 40th Anniversary, Seiko 7S36-01S0 Ti 40th Anniversary, TAG-Heuer Monaco "Steve McQueen"

Rolling eyes Re: Doxa - Please Build the 1000T Searambler!!!

Let's keep pushing that button guys and maybe, just maybe, we will see our beloved 1000T Searambler soon!!! I've got my $ earmarked for the purchase and eagerly await the call from our friends at Doxa. I am anxious to join the Doxa family. I've looked at a couple of 600T versions, both orange and black dialed versions, but for a few dollars more, I can get the dial that I prefer, the most current improvments and a warranty to boot. Ahh, how nice that would be!

One more vote here for the 1000t searambler with orange minute hands :)

So far I count 7.
    Goal is 20. Or should it be 25 to account for some drop-outs?
    What am I saying? There's not going to be any drop-outs.
    Come on. We can do it!
    We need more votes!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information