Doxa Service A Big Thumbs Up!!!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Boaters

Thread: Doxa Service A Big Thumbs Up!!!

Doxa Service A Big Thumbs Up!!!

I was reading the forum a couple of weeks ago and saw a blog on Doxa service that basically made me sick since i had just sent my 300 T-Graph in to have the chrono second hand synced up. I Have never used Doxa's customer service before but have heard nothing but good through all the different watch sites that i frequent. I feel for anybody who gets treated as was stated in that thread. This is my experience i had when i contacted Andy in customer service he promptly generated an RMA for me and the info i needed for fedex since Doxa pays All shipping fee's to and from in this case my watch was going to Switzerland not to a local facility in the U.S. The watch was sent out on 8-22-13 and was back on my office desk 9-15-13. The watch was packaged for return shipment better than any watch that i have had returned from service. The watch had no scratches or signs that it had even been out of my hands. The second hand was synced up perfectly. I just wanted to say thanks to Andy And Doxa S.A. for such a seemless transaction ... Here are some pictures to show how the watch was packaged for return shipment from Doxa S.A.

Last edited by Boaters; September 21st, 2013 at 01:45.
    Snulle and WatchDialOrange like this.

Re: Doxa Service A Big Thumbs Up!!!

That turnaround time is amazing! I've always had positive experiences with Doxa customer service too.
    " Don't trust anyone who says they're too good for an SKX007 and claims to be a WIS" - A Pine Tree

Watches: Rolex GMT Master II 16760,
    Rolex Submariner 14060M, Doxa 750T Sharkhunter, Doxa 1200T Professional, Marathon SS Navigator (1992 Kuwait), Seiko SRP777, Seiko SKA427P1, Seiko SKX007, Garmin Fenix 5, Suunto Core and countless G-Shocks

Great to hear! I recently had an excellent experience with DOXA CS as well.
    Last edited by logan2z; September 21st, 2013 at 03:39.

Thread Information