Which Doxa straps are available currently.....

Thread: Which Doxa straps are available currently.....

Which Doxa straps are available currently.....

Dear Doxa forumers,
    Recently a lot of new Doxa watches have been launched. Fortunately, our moderator has made a post about how to pre-order the future models.This because it was difficult for us to put all information in order. Another big issue that I want to bring up is the availability of correct straps for Doxa Divers. While the current models all have their specific metal straps and sometimes additional doxa rubber straps or occasionally rubber straps only, it would be a great advantage if we could see on the forum an overview of still AVAILABLE metal and rubber straps that would fit to vintage doxa's like Synchron, Aubry or even earlier models and of course to the re-issue pieces and the current collection. Would it be childish to ask Santa Claus to investigate this and advice us on this issue?
    Santa Claus would have to invest time and effort but using the expert information of Forumers and moderators, Santa would be satisfied to notice how many Doxa collectors believe in true fairy tails? I mean, are we not all hoping that he will bring the ultimate Doxa with the apropiate strap?.At least for me the upcoming weeks are full of Doxa expectations, especially because I was such a good guy compared to Santa's standards.
    Adrian.

Re: Which Doxa straps are available currently.....

OOps...no reactions.
    My question must have been stupid,silly,ridiculous...or all.
    Adrian.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Which Doxa straps are available currently.....

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianM View Post
    OOps...no reactions.
    My question must have been stupid,silly,ridiculous...or all.
    Adrian.
    I think the whole "Santa" thing threw us.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Thread Information