Doxa SUB family stats sheet
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Doxa SUB family stats sheet

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Doxa SUB family stats sheet

The following spreadsheet was made from a post by MHe225. While he had done all of the work, I merely put into a freely editable Google sheet. Anyone with a Google account can add and edit information in the sheet. Hopefully it can become a complete listing of Doxa SUB watches for all to use and share. Given that I started with someone else's work, please don't credit me with this. If I have broken any rules or etiquette, please delete. If something doesn't work as intended please let me know and I'll try to fix.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16PebXcXPUTozMTlbYpOgA4nxBG2giM4uu3Pm8w8qvPg/edit?usp=sharing
    Stev0 and Joe90 like this.
    Mavan Enthusiast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

The time is secondary.

Re: Doxa SUB family stats sheet

That's a great idea! There is some work to be done, I put some spacers in there so it's easier to "read".
    I also edited the model numer of the 300 50th Anniversary models from 300T to 300 and changed
    "ligh blue" to Turquoise :) It seems like some information appears twice, like the 1000T models?

It would be nice if the list was divided into Vintage and Modern Subs since the some modelnumbers
    have existed on both original and modern releases and it's a bit confusing if they are listed together.

I don't have any time right now but I could dabble a bit with the list if no-one else has the urge,
    though I'm certainly not as vell versed in all the SUB models as many others on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Snulle View Post
    That's a great idea! There is some work to be done, I put some spacers in there so it's easier to "read".
    I also edited the model numer of the 300 50th Anniversary models from 300T to 300 and changed
    "ligh blue" to Turquoise :) It seems like some information appears twice, like the 1000T models?

It would be nice if the list was divided into Vintage and Modern Subs since the some modelnumbers
    have existed on both original and modern releases and it's a bit confusing if they are listed together.

I don't have any time right now but I could dabble a bit with the list if no-one else has the urge,
    though I'm certainly not as vell versed in all the SUB models as many others on the forum.
    Thanks. I thought the modern vintage issue would be solved by year of release.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Mavan Enthusiast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

The time is secondary.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Thanks for doing this, Michael. I've said / promised (sort of) several times that I would be updating the sheet that I've created. And it is / was my honest intention. But ......

2017 has been an extremely difficult and challenging year (if you must, read about it here) and I'm still in the process of adjusting to my new normal. That's my excuse ....

Quote Originally Posted by MHe225 View Post
    Thanks for doing this, Michael. I've said / promised (sort of) several times that I would be updating the sheet that I've created. And it is / was my honest intention. But ......

2017 has been an extremely difficult and challenging year (if you must, read about it here) and I'm still in the process of adjusting to my new normal. That's my excuse ....
    No worries. I'm in between work and have recently purchased first Doxa. Have made lots of edits from online sources. You may want to contribute further at some stage. I've credited you as initial source on the sheet as well.

MHe225 likes this.
    Mavan Enthusiast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

The time is secondary.

Good to see you back on board Ron, keep rolling forward mate.
    Dave

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
    MHe225 likes this.

Good to see you back and so sorry for your loss. Your wife sounds like an amazing woman and you honor her like an amazing husband.

Best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    MHe225 likes this.

Added the "Silver Lung"

Quote Originally Posted by mattonthewater View Post
    Added the "Silver Lung"
    Thanks

mattonthewater likes this.
    Mavan Enthusiast
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

The time is secondary.

YOOOOOo This is lit. Thanks for the link!!
    Michael Day likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information