Doxa Sub300 T-Graph Professional
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Boaters

Thread: Doxa Sub300 T-Graph Professional

Doxa Sub300 T-Graph Professional

I Have Always Liked The Doxa Brand But Just Never Pulled The Trigger On One.One Day I Was Trolling Around Looking At Watches And Saw This One WOW Was All I Could Say To Myself What A Beauty.The Doxa Sub300 T-Graph Professional With Only 150 Of These Produced It Is Know Wonder I Had Never Seen One Before This One Is 009/150.The First Thing That Really Grabbed Me Was The Sapphire Bezel It Just Glowed.I Love The Orange Dial And The Way They Have Set Things Up With The White Baton Hour Markers To The Yellow Accents On The Chrono Dials All Housed Under That Beautiful Sapphire Crystal Really Makes The Dial Pop.The Swiss ETA 2894-2 With The Module Winds Smooth As Silk And Keeps Great Time. It Weighs In At 238 Grams Just Right For My Tastes.The Bracelet Has The Ratcheting Divers Clasp Which Is Really Nice In The Hot Summer Weather For A Quick Adjustment.

Berkut and clonetrooper like this.

Re: Doxa Sub300 T-Graph Professional

Welcome to DOXA ownership! The bezel on this particular model is truly fantastic! Enjoy, and wear it in good health!
    Omar Montaño

"The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish" - Jacques-Yves Cousteau

That is a great looking watch and one of my grails. Unfortunately, in order to get one I would need to sell my 750T pro......

Best of luck with the watch!!

~S
    Doxa Sub 750T Professional 501/5000
    Omega Seamaster Deville (1970)
    Swiss Army - Officers Automatic
    Citizen Aqualand Pro - Quartz
    Tag Heuer 200m Professional - Quartz (Full Lume Dial)
    Vintage Pocket Watch - Circa 1910

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Excellent. Beautiful choice. DOXA is well designed, distinctive, and the few that I have seen exhibit all the quality that makes the reputation well deserved.

Do you have any wrist shots?? I'm really on the edge of getting a chrono, but this one has the same big case that the 4000 has, which I owned once. So....lets go back and contemplate a bit more...
    Omega | Tudor | Sinn | DoXa | MIIK

Sorry I Don't As Of Now But Will Post Some Next Time I Get The Camera Out. But It Wears Fine On My 8 1/4'' Wrist.
    Last edited by Boaters; July 19th, 2013 at 17:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Boaters View Post
    I Have Always Liked The Doxa Brand But Just Never Pulled The Trigger On One.One Day I Was Trolling Around Looking At Watches And Saw This One WOW Was All I Could Say To Myself What A Beauty.The Doxa Sub300 T-Graph Professional With Only 150 Of These Produced It Is Know Wonder I Had Never Seen One Before This One Is 009/150.The First Thing That Really Grabbed Me Was The Sapphire Bezel It Just Glowed.I Love The Orange Dial And The Way They Have Set Things Up With The White Baton Hour Markers To The Yellow Accents On The Chrono Dials All Housed Under That Beautiful Sapphire Crystal Really Makes The Dial Pop.The Swiss ETA 2894-2 With The Module Winds Smooth As Silk And Keeps Great Time. It Weighs In At 238 Grams Just Right For My Tastes.The Bracelet Has The Ratcheting Divers Clasp Which Is Really Nice In The Hot Summer Weather For A Quick Adjustment.

Outstanding Watch & Photos!

Quote Originally Posted by Boaters View Post
    On My 8 1/4'' Wrist.
    Holy cow. I imagine you don't find many watches that wear "big" on you.

Thread Information