DOXA SUPPORTS JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU'S OCEAN FUTURES SOCIETY, DEDICATED TO PROTECT THE OCEAN

Thread: DOXA SUPPORTS JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU'S OCEAN FUTURES SOCIETY, DEDICATED TO PROTECT THE OCEAN

Banned

DOXA SUPPORTS JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU'S OCEAN FUTURES SOCIETY, DEDICATED TO PROTECT THE OCEAN

This organization’s founder Jean-Michel Cousteau, son of the famous Jacques Cousteau, explains Ocean Futures Society and its causes. Doxa helps and provides equipment; watches for the divers of the Ocean futures team.

Here is a video clip of Jean-Michel Cousteau explaining the society’s mission and causes to protect ocean waters which are our life support system without which, we could not function. From hereon, we must be conscious of how we, in the past, have been instrumental in the process of deterioration of its waters the result of which has created an adverse effect of our life support system. All of us need to make sure that our life support system, the ocean water, does not continue to deteriorate to the point that the damage becomes irrevocable and permanent. So, Ocean Future Society is promoting the preservation of marine life and its ocean water to make our life support system function as it should for generations to come. The tight link between the Cousteau family and DOXA dates back to the late 60s and will continue to the benefit of our planet, stay tuned for more news about the cooperation between Ocean Futures and DOXA.

Doxa is leading by example to support this cause

Also, visit their website
    http://www.oceanfutures.org/about/jean-michel-cousteau
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; March 15th, 2013 at 09:49.

Re: DOXA SUPPORTS JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU'S OCEAN FUTURES SOCIETY, DEDICATED TO PROTECT THE OCEAN

Didn't I read somewhere that an Ocean Future doxa would be available soon?

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: DOXA SUPPORTS JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU'S OCEAN FUTURES SOCIETY, DEDICATED TO PROTECT THE OCEAN

David, as far as I know there won't be an Ocean Futures edition, like we've seen with NUMA or Project Aware. What we will see, are special watches that are worn by the Ocean Futures team during expeditions that will be specially engraved and documented. These watches will be offered at auction, to help fund the research and conservation efforts of Jean-Michele and his crew. Pretty cool stuff to be on the lookout for.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

DOXA SUPPORTS JEAN-MICHEL COUSTEAU'S OCEAN FUTURES SOCIETY, DEDICATED TO PROTE

Indeed! I missed out on one of their auctions last year.

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Pretty cool stuff to be on the lookout for.
    Pretty cool stuff indeed and for sure I'll be on the lookout for one.
    I was supposed to go to Polynesia on a ship called Paul Gauguin in the summer of 2011 and dive with Jean Michel Cousteau but that was the year when we had the Searaider in June so I didn't go. Now he doesn't do it anymore because he has a Resort in Fiji. Fiji sounds good to me and I think I should pay him a visit to compare his Doxa with mine!

Michael
    IGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The world is my oyster and I like the taste of it!

Thread Information