DOXA T-Shirt

Thread: DOXA T-Shirt

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

DOXA T-Shirt

Will DOXA tell me if they would be angry if I bought an orange T-Shirt, and had a local printer put the DOXA and fish on it for me? Not for sale, just to wear, for when I get my wacth back from servce.

Thanks

paul

Re: DOXA T-Shirt

Quote Originally Posted by dbluefish View Post
    Will DOXA tell me if they would be angry if I bought an orange T-Shirt, and had a local printer put the DOXA and fish on it for me? Not for sale, just to wear, for when I get my wacth back from servce.

Thanks

paul
    Dear Paul Please find below our response to a similar question -

Dear DOXA fans,

Very few watch companies can claim the truly phenomenal level of support and enthusiasm that DOXA seems to enjoy with you, the DOXA-HOLICS!

DOXA must, however, respectfully inisist that you refrain from using our name, logo, etc. in any manner to produce promotional items regardless of whether they are for profit or not. We must retain control of our trademarks and copyrights, and our logo and name are integral to our identity as a company.

We know and understand that there is a real demand for DOXA related products (hats, shirts, etc.) and we are hoping to bring some more DOXA merchandise out in the future. Owing to this, we must respectfully ask that you refrain from any projects to produce merchandise with the DOXA name or logo.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

DOXA
    Last edited by DOXA Forum Administrator 1; August 26th, 2007 at 20:22.

Thanks for the response. I thought I had read this somewhere and I can understand the issue. Look forward to your upper management giving the go ahead on some orange shirts.

paul

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Doxa, Rick, Doxa Marketing Guru,

OK, so how many T-shirts need to Pre-ordered to get ya'll to make them. We ALL want one and you'd certainly sell them if you insisted that at least 50 or 100 were sold via Pre-order.

With that said, I've got to many hats and wear T-shirts and Polo shirts all time. You'll get at least 3 Shirt orders from me.

I realize this is the least important product you can put out there but then again, it's free advertising. Just think of all the people who see us wearing a Doxa Shirt and they say "What's Doxa?" They can't say that if they don't see the watch on our wrists. A shirt is a free billboard right in there face where the watch is a hit-or-miss moment... Just think of all the people everyone one of us Doxahaulics run into... Would be awesome to see a large T-Graph, or any Doxa sub Face printed on the back of a shirt or just a humble little image of it on the left chest of each shirt. ok. gotta stop as I'm to much over the thought.

Quote Originally Posted by DOXA Forum Administrator 1 View Post
    Dear Paul Please find below our response to a similar question -

Dear DOXA fans,

Very few watch companies can claim the truly phenomenal level of support and enthusiasm that DOXA seems to enjoy with you, the DOXA-HOLICS!

DOXA must, however, respectfully inisist that you refrain from using our name, logo, etc. in any manner to produce promotional items regardless of whether they are for profit or not. We must retain control of our trademarks and copyrights, and our logo and name are integral to our identity as a company.

We know and understand that there is a real demand for DOXA related products (hats, shirts, etc.) and we are hoping to bring some more DOXA merchandise out in the future. Owing to this, we must respectfully ask that you refrain from any projects to produce merchandise with the DOXA name or logo.

Thanks for your support and understanding!

DOXA

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    Doxa, Rick, Doxa Marketing Guru,

OK, so how many T-shirts need to Pre-ordered to get ya'll to make them. We ALL want one and you'd certainly sell them if you insisted that at least 50 or 100 were sold via Pre-order.

With that said, I've got to many hats and wear T-shirts and Polo shirts all time. You'll get at least 3 Shirt orders from me.

I realize this is the least important product you can put out there but then again, it's free advertising. Just think of all the people who see us wearing a Doxa Shirt and they say "What's Doxa?" They can't say that if they don't see the watch on our wrists. A shirt is a free billboard right in there face where the watch is a hit-or-miss moment... Just think of all the people everyone one of us Doxahaulics run into... Would be awesome to see a large T-Graph, or any Doxa sub Face printed on the back of a shirt or just a humble little image of it on the left chest of each shirt. ok. gotta stop as I'm to much over the thought.

Thing is, they've already made some. Saw a few in various posts here, that were given to the various posters, for various reasons. They've just not (for some inexplicable reason) seen fit to release them to us as yet.

And it actually is NOT the least important product, for reasons you state perfectly well (admittedly a back burner compared to watches, of course).

I have an idea. How about, to appease the masses, they give one away to everyone here with five or more Doxa's (no Jason, you don't get four ). Or maybe they'll just send me one, to keep my yap shut (I promise, I'll post no pictures of it, won't tell a soul! ). Or, they could go the conventional way.... and sell them to us! (won't even talk about the fact that I stopped by a T Shirt printing shop yesterday with the same "evil" intent as another post here ).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    You'll get at least 3 Shirt orders from me.
    Same Here

I don't mind purchasing several shirts myself.

T Bone, I do think you deserve a shirt yourself. Seems to me that you do own several very nice Doxas
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Everybody..."We want shirts, we want shirts, we want shirts"

An orange shirt with the Doxa 1889 logo on the front left chest. Big enough to read easily, not too small.

Then on the back, really big, the Doxa Sub 750T Professional face! And, in black below the watch face, "DOXA...The original orange faced dive watch since 1967"

I'd buy several!

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    Same Here

I don't mind purchasing several shirts myself.

T Bone, I do think you deserve a shirt yourself. Seems to me that you do own several very nice Doxas
    Why yes, yes I do . Exactly five! (Where do you think I got the number from ).

Hopefully, they'll cut loose with some shirts soon (wouldn't want to be forced to go underground with 'em!).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

I know how all of you guys can get a t-shirt.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information