Doxa t-shirt on the bay

Thread: Doxa t-shirt on the bay

Confused Doxa t-shirt on the bay

Look what I saw on the 'bay, a DOXA orange t-shirt.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Doxa-Shirt-XL_W0Q...QQcmdZViewItem

Reply by DOXA.

Hi Graeme, this is not an authentic DOXA T-shirt, the seller was reported to ebay and will remove the auction immediatly. It is violating DOXAs copyright and trademark

DOXA S.A.
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; August 11th, 2007 at 22:31.

Re: Doxa t-shirt on the bay

Quote Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
    Look what I saw on the 'bay, a DOXA orange t-shirt.

http://cgi.ebay.ie/Doxa-Shirt-XL_W0Q...QQcmdZViewItem

Reply by DOXA.

Hi Graeme, this is not an authentic DOXA T-shirt, the seller was reported to ebay and will remove the auction immediatly. It is violating DOXAs copyright and trademark

DOXA S.A.
    I can say that it looked pretty cheap too. I am glad Doxa commented on this. As for Ebay pulling the auction i would be pretty surprised. I have seen many fake watches and commented and Ebay did nothing.

I have also seen a couple Doxa signs that were for sale that were supposedly in a dive shop to sell Doxa watches. These looked as if they were painted recently.
    Thanks Nick

I actually bought one of the signs for the study/office. I really didn't care about quality etc... it just kinda looked cool. But I will say that is was advertised as being in a watch shop a few years back and after receiving it, I doubt it. I appears to have been recently done at a sign shop on some plastic backing. Not a bad look but definetely not authentic. The seller had enclosed a letter thanking me (for probably paying $50 for something that he had $17 invested in) but included an email address and stated he had a few more if I was interested. No thanks....but I'll enjoy the one fake one I have.
    Scottie

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I saw that but figured it was a used shirt.....a bit to creepy for me. I plus if DOXA made shirts we would all be wearing one right now. LOL

The design, layout etc didn't really grab me - I'm sure DOXA could do better with an official shirt; maybe reproducing a watch face and the famous bezel or incorporating the "fish" logo. There could be several colourways - Black shirt with orange watch face or fish or "Doxa", white shirt with black shakhunter face, yellow divingstar on black etc.

I'd probably buy one (or two, or three - aaah, that's how the watch collection started!).

How about it Rick?

Bill.

Too funny! The auction has been changed to claim the shirt is advertising a "different" DOXA...not the one that makes and sells watches and uses that particular lettering style and the color orange. It claims to be a "whole different kind of DOXA" that what we think of. Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Tracy View Post
    Too funny! The auction has been changed to claim the shirt is advertising a "different" DOXA...not the one that makes and sells watches and uses that particular lettering style and the color orange. It claims to be a "whole different kind of DOXA" that what we think of. Wow!
    it now says this. Too Funny

The seller ended this listing early because the item was lost or broken.
    Thanks Nick

Shocking! This is the same person selling the Doxa Sub 600T "wall sign."

It's funny, that t-shirt was only $13.99 buy it now, but it's $90.63 to ship it to Ireland.

Thread Information