Doxaless in China

Thread: Doxaless in China

Doxaless in China

Well hello everyone, I am the guy who bought a Military sharky 5 month's ago and had to leave for China on a job and missed my Doxa delivery by 1 hour, (Mummy3) I know some of you remember me and that was a great feeling when you let me know on a previous post, Well on Saturday I travel home, just a few days short of 5 months but it is finally here, I have also bought a seamaster ,a Rolex Explorer II and a Vintage all original Seiko 6309 as well while I have been here and have not seen any yet, So Saturday is a big day, Lets not forget my wife and kids, it will be great to see them too. Many things to be excited about. I will need some time but I will post the serial numbers very soon on the Mili-Sharky, Thanks for your support. fx5150

Re: Doxaless in China

Enjoy the good times and great diver--DOXA

Have a quick trip home and post some pics of your watches when you settlte in. The Mil Ed Shark is alllll sold out and I think at about only 100 pieces, will become a nice piece to hold on to. I have found the PVD tough as nails. I once banged the watch on a car side view mirror and not even a scuff.

Quote Originally Posted by fx5150 View Post
    Well hello everyone, I am the guy who bought a Military sharky 5 month's ago and had to leave for China on a job and missed my Doxa delivery by 1 hour, (Mummy3) I know some of you remember me and that was a great feeling when you let me know on a previous post, Well on Saturday I travel home, just a few days short of 5 months but it is finally here, I have also bought a seamaster ,a Rolex Explorer II and a Vintage all original Seiko 6309 as well while I have been here and have not seen any yet, So Saturday is a big day, Lets not forget my wife and kids, it will be great to see them too. Many things to be excited about. I will need some time but I will post the serial numbers very soon on the Mili-Sharky, Thanks for your support. fx5150
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wow!!! You're going to have quite a homecoming. Hopefully you'll have a new Doxa AD near home and will be able to see all the new Doxas. Get ready for Doxa overload. The last five months have really flown by here, so I'm sure they went by at light speed for you in China. I'm sure you can't wait to see your family. It's great that you'll be home for Christmas.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

FX, have a great trip home and enjoy! Sounds like it'll be a wonderful week or more, seeing the family and getting to know all those new watches.

Pics when you can, (including the other three would be fine too!).

ScottoLaw, you caught a mirror too? Banged mine really hard, and there was a line.... it rubbed off, was only dirt .
    Told my friend she needed to wash her car.
    Last edited by T Bone; November 29th, 2007 at 20:15.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

FX, I know you have waited a LONG time to see your family and the new watch. I know it will be worth the wait on both accounts. PLEASE let us know what you think, and be safe as you travel back home
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Thanks everyone, I will do my part soon as settled, FX5150.
    Last edited by fx5150; November 30th, 2007 at 00:28. Reason: tired

home for the holidays, that will be a great feeling.
    And a new watch collection waiting, not bad :)
    DW

Your friend really should wash that car :) Yeah, I smashed it on a mirror and not a mark on it. It has taken a couple of shots, but the PVD seems pretty sturdy. The clasp also shows little wear and I put this one through its paces.

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
    FX, have a great trip home and enjoy! Sounds like it'll be a wonderful week or more, seeing the family and getting to know all those new watches.

Pics when you can, (including the other three would be fine too!).

ScottoLaw, you caught a mirror too? Banged mine really hard, and there was a line.... it rubbed off, was only dirt .
    Told my friend she needed to wash her car.
    Attached Images Attached Images

"Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Thread Information