Finally!!!

Thread: Finally!!!

Finally!!!

Well after a 6 week wait I just received the Tracking # for my Brand Spanking New,Sub 800Ti Professional from Doxa.I sold off every watch I had(23 watches)in the last 3 months to fund 4 Grail Divers,1 Orange Dial,1 Black Dial,1 Yellow Dial & 1 Blue Dial.There was ONLY 1 choice when it came to an Orange Dial watch,DOXA RULES ORANGE!!!Lets see,Orange dial Doxa on it's way,Full Custom "Black Ray" w/Black & Orange dial ordered from D Watch(3-6 weeks out),PVD case/Yellow dial Boschett Cave Dweller in production(2 months out),that just leaves Blue.Man that Sub 1000T Carribean is sure looking gooood to me!I'll see you Doxaholics Friday when I post pics of my First Doxa!Have a great day!

Re: Finally!!!

Got my notice this morning too! I can't WAIT!!! My girlfriend was mildly excited till I explained how she will benefit. She gets to see it everyday, I MIGHT let her touch it occasionally, and everyone know ORANGE is the color of LOVE!

Very nice looking forward to pics! My girlfriend way underappreciates my 800TI pro. This cute Jordanian chick couldn't keep her eyes off it this weekend though :)
    17 years of waiting finally over! My first Doxa:

SUB 800TI Professional

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Cool. I like your plan. A carib GMT would be a solid choice for blue dial also.

Quote Originally Posted by skinnydippingdiver View Post
    Very nice looking forward to pics! My girlfriend way underappreciates my 800TI pro. This cute Jordanian chick couldn't keep her eyes off it this weekend though :)

Jordanian chicks huh? Around here its the Texas girls who are really blessed!

Haven't met too many of those. I guess this one appreciates the finer things in life!
    17 years of waiting finally over! My first Doxa:

SUB 800TI Professional

Thread Information