Finally all in the world is right again.......

Thread: Finally all in the world is right again.......

Thumbs Up Finally all in the world is right again.......

I have finally ordered a 750T Professional to replace the one I should have never sold more then a year ago (convinced the wife it would be a great x-mas present). I knew as soon as my last Pro sold I had made a really, really bad mistake. I also had a 750T Sharkhunter and a 600T both of which I had flip not long after I had bought them without a second thought. My 750T Pro I had for about a year and rarely took it off. Man that watch just felt right! I should have known better. So with my lesson learned and my new Pro on the way, I will not be making the same mistake twice.

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: Finally all in the world is right again.......

Quote Originally Posted by KindaClever1 View Post
    I have finally ordered a 750T Professional to replace the one I should have never sold more then a year ago (convinced the wife it would be a great x-mas present). I knew as soon as my last Pro sold I had made a really, really bad mistake. I also had a 750T Sharkhunter and a 600T both of which I had flip not long after I had bought them without a second thought. My 750T Pro I had for about a year and rarely took it off. Man that watch just felt right! I should have known better. So with my lesson learned and my new Pro on the way, I will not be making the same mistake twice.
    KC1,

Glad you finally came to your senses.

Welcome to the forum and don't let that 750T Pro be your last.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Re: Finally all in the world is right again.......

Thanks Subkrawler,

Thanks for the welcome. I keep getting that feeling (the one you get before you take the plunge) everytime I eye Pete's pictures of the 5000T. So I am pretty sure this wouldn't be my last Doxa.

Thanks again,

Billy

Thread Information