First resale of 5000T !!

Thread: First resale of 5000T !!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

First resale of 5000T !!

Notice today a Sharkie 5000T is up for sale already - unworn and unsized.

Guess the owner didn't quite gel with it.

D.

Re: First resale of 5000T !!

Until one can walk into a shop and get a good look and feel for the watch I guess this will always happen.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

If I read the same one, he's only looking to trade a Pro for a Sharkie. Still stickin' with the 5000T.
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

my post is a WTT. I love the watch and still stickin with the 5000T, just fell in love with the black dial from the pics here.

I was hoping to trade someone who ordered the sharkie and was now wanting the pro. Could there be my opposite out there?

I knew it wouldn't last long. I actually thought about hitting the Buy-it-Now myself

Click HERE
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

:oops: I searched the wrong site! I missed the "Sharkie" part of the initial post, and saw Watchu2's Pro posted in the sales forum....

Well, that's one of each on the block already! Anyone selling a 2 dial reissue T Graph yet? (selling before shipping, now that'd be something!).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

I missed it too. I would have snatched it up quick!

Cool Re: First resale of 5000T !!

I bought the resale, been researching Doxas for months and jumped on the 5000. This forum gave me alot of good info. I tech dive in the northeast US so it should get a good workout.

Thanks everyone

Frank
    Welcome to the forum. You got a great deal, especially considering you wouldn't have qualified for the returning buyer discount.

As evident by another thread above, the 5000T is going to be a "keep at all cost" watch for some and a "move it on to make room", for others. Nothing wrong with that. As Dr. Pete said, and I have always been unable to come up with the right word to describe, sometimes it resonates, sometimes it doesn't. True with watches, cars, boats, houses, you name it.

I have longed for particular watches, sold others to make room, ordered the watch, and lo and behold, as soon as I open the box, i realize it just wasn't me!! Unfortunately, I have seldom had a watch "grow on me" It's either like it or not. Some I have tried to warm up to, case in point the Doxa 750T Caribbean. I've owned two, thought the second time I could make myself like it, but just couldn't.

It would be and awfully boring world if everyone liked the same thing. I'm glad we have the variety that we have to chose from.

Doxa is to be commended for building a really beautiful well thought out watch, one which I am sure will be the first in a long line of "modern Doxas" Fortunately, for those who buy one and find that it doesn't resonate, their are plenty of others who will be more than happy to take it off their hands.

Just my Dos Centavos

Arthur
    Divers - Pre Sub Doxa 300m Dive Watch - Doxa Sub 300T Professional US Divers - Orthos 300 Commander - H2O Bronze Diver
    Others-- IWC Calatrava - Maurice Lacroix Calendrier Retrograde - Ulysses Nardin +/- GMT
    Apple Watch 5

Myla's Favorite's Doxa Sub 200 Coralline, Omega Seamaster 120 - Rolex Datejust 18k/SS - Chronosport Panther - Maurice Lacroix - Omega 14k Mesh - Tag Heuer TT Aquaracer

Very well said,Arthur.
    These are the characteristics of collecting.
    Regards,
    Adrian.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information