Getting Slow Again

Thread: Getting Slow Again

Getting Slow Again

It seems the forum is slowing down again. Also seems like the perrrrrrrfect time for some news/info on the 2007 tgraph:) I'm just sayin' :)
    "Most people go their whole lives wondering if they've made a difference, U.S. Marines do not have that problem." - Former U.S. President Ronald Reagan.

Re: Getting Slow Again

Quote Originally Posted by ScottoLaw View Post
    It seems the forum is slowing down again.
    thank god, now I can get some work done.
    :)
    DW

Quote Originally Posted by ScottoLaw View Post
    It seems the forum is slowing down again. Also seems like the perrrrrrrfect time for some news/info on the 2007 tgraph:) I'm just sayin' :)

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Scotto, I know what you mean. That's why I posted the "what if" thread regarding a DOXA custom shop. I thought that would get people chatting, but nobody really wanted to play along. Oh well..
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

With all the new Doxas and the ADs it's been kind of overwhelming. I feel sorta like I need to catch my breath and digest everything thats been happening. Jeeze Louise we're just getting used to our 1000Ts and Doxa already has two completely new watches in production, the 5000T and the two reg. T-Graph. On top of all that, it's the peak of the Christmas season and it'll be New Year's Day before you can say Doxa. So while it might be a little slow in the Forum everything else is zipping along at the speed of light.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jstawasz View Post
    With all the new Doxas and the ADs it's been kind of overwhelming. I feel sorta like I need to catch my breath and digest everything thats been happening. Jeeze Louise we're just getting used to our 1000Ts and Doxa already has two completely new watches in production, the 5000T and the two reg. T-Graph. On top of all that, it's the peak of the Christmas season and it'll be New Year's Day before you can say Doxa. So while it might be a little slow in the Forum everything else is zipping along at the speed of light.

Joe
    Yea, but I've got to have something to do late at night. Especially since TV isn't worth watching these days.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    Yea, but I've got to have something to do late at night. Especially since TV isn't worth watching these days.
    Are you taking the piss, guv? With 3046 AND 3052, you'll always have something to do all day !

We're all working!!! Gotta pay for all these new models!!
    " Don't trust anyone who says they're too good for an SKX007 and claims to be a WIS" - A Pine Tree

Watches: Rolex GMT Master II 16760,
    Rolex Submariner 14060M, Doxa 750T Sharkhunter, Doxa 1200T Professional, Marathon SS Navigator (1992 Kuwait), Seiko SRP777, Seiko SKA427P1, Seiko SKX007, Garmin Fenix 5, Suunto Core and countless G-Shocks

Well one day to December and still zero new info on the new T-graph...I'm getting the feeling the first time I get to see it will be when it gets delivered to me ...after a hefty customs bill!! It better be VERY good
    The wait is killing me

Quote Originally Posted by sunster View Post
    ..I'm getting the feeling the first time I get to see it will be when it gets delivered to me ...after a hefty customs bill!!

From the order link:
    6. USA : customs and duties are prepaid by DOXA Europe: VAT applies depending on Country between 15% and 21%.
    DW

Thread Information