Had the camera out so more 5000T photos

Thread: Had the camera out so more 5000T photos

Picture Had the camera out so more 5000T photos

Guys, I had the camera on the tripod so why waste an opportunity to shoot a few more pics of the newest droolworthy Doxa. This watch just gets better the more I look at it. I hate to keep saying how good it is because you all know I've never met a Doxa I didn't like but Rick and the gang, really, really, really got it right with the SUB 5000T.

Pete

Re: Had the camera out so more 5000T photos

Excellent!!!

(of the two, the GMT grabs me more)

Quote Originally Posted by Doxa Dan View Post
    Excellent!!!

(of the two, the GMT grabs me more)
    Oh I have to admit that the GMT is a sexy watch too. Something about the contrasts of the orange and blue on the hands and dial. What can I say, another Doxa I love

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Doc,

You take a fantastic picture. I'd love to see you take some shots of the 5000t sharky along side the pro, do you think you could get Rick to loan you one.

I don't know, I love orange faced watches but if I could only have one 5000t I think the Sharkhunter has pulled ahead by a nose. It just sings to me I guess.
    Randy
    Overtime: The fuel for the Doxaholic engine.

You know Pete the more I look at your pics of the 5000T the more I am happy about ordering one. A lot of people commented about the hands being SS but I really like the way the reflect the different colors ... sometimes they look silver other times black ... looks great to me.

Keep one shooting I like to look!!!
    John M.

As always, great pics!
    I have too many watches.....

Great shots Pete. I especially like the Caribb GMT / Seaconqueror comparison - these are the next 2 Doxas coming for me, and I couldn't be happier.
    Dave

I really am starting to like the look of this watch. I'm tempted to sell a couple of my other Doxa's to fund this one but I'm nervous about the size of it. I remember Pete writing something about it might be too big for small wristed people. The pictures of it on his wrist have looked pretty good. I guess I have until March to make a decision.

Wayne

Wayne,

I know how you feel about the 750T case size. I think that the 6 1/2 inchers are at the bottom of the range for this watch. At first I thought that it might be just a little large/heavy but that I could probably live with it.
    I had a T-Graph so know approximately what I am in for. I would guess that it is very similar with the beefier bracelet although a bit less thick.
    After looking at the photos, I couldn't help myself. I think the 5000t is a stunning watch.
    I ordered the Sharkhunter as I have a 750T Sharkie now and still think the black dial appears a bit smaller than the Pro.
    In the end the rugged gorgeousness (word?) of the 5000T will win out over concerns of being a tad too big.
    Good luck in your decision.

Bill

Pete, I too am on the fence about the 5000T...any chance you could post (or point me to them if you already have ) pics of the watches from the side view? I am trying to determine how high it sits...I love my T-Graph Sharkie, but I find that it's a little to high and I keep whacking it on things !!! If the size is right, I might just have to thin the herd to get one...but I must admit, I'd rather wait for a Caribbean 5000T if they are going to make one...if not, I guess I could settle for a Sharkhunter...!!

thanks...

Jeremy

Thread Information