Hello from Ocala Florida!

Thread: Hello from Ocala Florida!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Member Ocala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    23

    Hello from Ocala Florida!

    I have a 750 Pro GMT on the way!

    This will be my first Doxa. I've admired Doxa watches for some time, but never got my good chance...

    Out of the blue I got an email asking if I wanted to sell a watch I had up on the trade board months ago. I told the potential buyer I would sell if I could find a watch I liked as much as my RGM Grand Pilot.

    So that was it! I collect watches and prefer vintage and military stuff - just seems like the late 60's to mid 70's watch design really appeal to me. I'm sure the Doxa will feel like an old friend right out of the tube!

  2. #2
    Member Bob Breznay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Dark Side Of The Moon.
    Posts
    434

    Re: Hello from Ocala Florida!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocala View Post
    I have a 750 Pro GMT on the way!

    This will be my first Doxa. I've admired Doxa watches for some time, but never got my good chance...

    Out of the blue I got an email asking if I wanted to sell a watch I had up on the trade board months ago. I told the potential buyer I would sell if I could find a watch I liked as much as my RGM Grand Pilot.

    So that was it! I collect watches and prefer vintage and military stuff - just seems like the late 60's to mid 70's watch design really appeal to me. I'm sure the Doxa will feel like an old friend right out of the tube!
    Welcome to the Doxa forum I just got a 750T Sharkhunter(my first Doxa) and I'm really liking it.

    Beware, once you get your Doxa you will immediately start thinking about the next one and the next one and the next one. There's no turning back, you're hooked.


    Enjoy your GMT


    Kind regards
    Bob :thanks
    Bob.

    Ticking away..the moments that make up a dull day.
    __________________________________________
    Sinn 103a sa
    Sinn 356
    Damasko da36
    Omega 2254.50
    Omega 2531.80
    Rolex Submariner

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central FL, USA
    Posts
    1,284

    Hello from Ocala Florida!

    Hello Ocala, and Welcome!

    Congrats on the GMT Pro. You're gonna love it, methinks. I'm down here near Leesburg... if you want to see a 750T, shoot me a PM ....

    Cheers!
    Bill
    All who wander are not lost ...
    Be a traveler, not a tourist.


    A traveler doesn't know where he's going,
    a tourist doesn't know where he's been.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member doc3341's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    910

    Re: Hello from Ocala Florida!

    Hi from Miami. Welcome to the club..you're gonna love this watch! It is absolutely amazing in every way...comfort, accuracy, wrist presence, compliments(plenty)...Here are a couple of pics to hold you over until it arrives. Be sure to post some pics.


    Mike
    Attached Images Attached Images





    Cheers,

    Mike

    Previously Enjoyed

    DOXA 750T Sharkhunter
    DOXA 750T Professional GMT
    Seiko Prospex Ti "Samurai" SBDA003
    MKII Stingray

  6. #5
    Member jstawasz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    North Central Florida
    Posts
    1,191

    Re: Hello from Ocala Florida!

    Hey Ocala,

    Getting to be a small world. Looks like I might see another Doxa around here. Tho my address is Ocala, I'm actually closer to Dunnellon. Welcome to the forum.

    Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

  7. #6
    Member lagrinin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Treasure Coast, FL
    Posts
    304

    Re: Hello from Ocala Florida!

    If this group keeps growin' , we are going to need a bigger state.
    My 1st Doxa just landed on the Treasure Coast of FL. The 750t Pro, and this is a very comfy watch. 1 question, I got it from a forum member(Thanks again TMW) and want to know if I need to register it w/ Doxa for the warranty or ?

    Lonnie-

  8. #7
    Moderator Jason71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    14,281

    Re: Hello from Ocala Florida!

    Quote Originally Posted by lagrinin View Post
    If this group keeps growin' , we are going to need a bigger state.
    My 1st Doxa just landed on the Treasure Coast of FL. The 750t Pro, and this is a very comfy watch. 1 question, I got it from a forum member(Thanks again TMW) and want to know if I need to register it w/ Doxa for the warranty or ?
    As long as you have the warranty card, there is no need to register it with Doxa.
    Best Regards,
    Jason





  9. #8
    Member Ocala's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Ocala, FL
    Posts
    23

    Gift Out For Delivery!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocala View Post
    I have a 750 Pro GMT on the way!

    This will be my first Doxa. I've admired Doxa watches for some time, but never got my good chance...

    Out of the blue I got an email asking if I wanted to sell a watch I had up on the trade board months ago. I told the potential buyer I would sell if I could find a watch I liked as much as my RGM Grand Pilot.

    So that was it! I collect watches and prefer vintage and military stuff - just seems like the late 60's to mid 70's watch design really appeal to me. I'm sure the Doxa will feel like an old friend right out of the tube!


    OUT FOR DELIVERY!!!

    Big day for me! Thanks for all the replys, seems like a really great group.

    I'll post some pics when I can figure out how.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central FL, USA
    Posts
    1,284

    Hello from Ocala Florida!

    It's 10:37am, EST as I key this .... I'm betting that you are tearing into the packaging, aren't you?

    Please, share the pics when you can; we like pics here.

    Cheers!
    Bill
    All who wander are not lost ...
    Be a traveler, not a tourist.


    A traveler doesn't know where he's going,
    a tourist doesn't know where he's been.

  11. #10
    Member Bob Breznay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Dark Side Of The Moon.
    Posts
    434

    Re: Hello from Ocala Florida!

    Quote Originally Posted by brietlingman View Post
    It's 10:37am, EST as I key this .... I'm betting that you are tearing into the packaging, aren't you?

    Please, share the pics when you can; we like pics here.

    Cheers!
    Bill
    I'll bet he is Bill. When my Sharkie was out for delivery a week ago last Friday it was about 20 degrees outside and I was standing at the front door with it open. I didn't want to miss the big brown truck

    To quote a Tom Petty song:
    The waiting is the hardest part



    Regards
    Bob:thanks
    Bob.

    Ticking away..the moments that make up a dull day.
    __________________________________________
    Sinn 103a sa
    Sinn 356
    Damasko da36
    Omega 2254.50
    Omega 2531.80
    Rolex Submariner

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •