HERE ARE THREE MUSKETEERS – WHAT WOULD YOU PUT AS THE FOURTH?
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By mondrayuk
  • 2 Post By skin diver
  • 1 Post By mondrayuk

Thread: HERE ARE THREE MUSKETEERS – WHAT WOULD YOU PUT AS THE FOURTH?

Banned

HERE ARE THREE MUSKETEERS – WHAT WOULD YOU PUT AS THE FOURTH?

Welcome to The Three Musketeers of Doxa Sub models, all of which are Holy Grail pieces!

They are all the larger case size more catered to those like myself who have over 6.75 inch wrist, mine being 8.25 inches.

The 750T COSC Professional is the C2 Corvette 1967 427 engine with 450 bhp of the lot, a classic amongst the classics. Only 130 were ever made, 30 made available to the public via retailers. All sold out! This is probably one of the most desirable models and version!

The 1500T Professional is a great one as it is identical to the 5000T Professional with the same depth capacity 1500m/5000ft but the dial, batons and hands are of the same design as the traditional orange dial found in other models. Only 50 of these have been made and all sold out!

The 5000T COSC Professional at The Top of The Tree as it is as good as it gets. It is very rare to find it with the COSC movement. The standard non-certified chronometer model is no longer mentioned on Doxa Sub site and completely sold out. They were in limited numbers and I do not know how many were made in COSC. I am sure someone will be able to tell me!

All of them are in pristine condition (99+ % TZ rating) with everything that came with it apart from the CD/DVD which provided with my 300 T-Graph Professional with a sapphire bezel. The COSC certificates are in protected sleeves. The Sub tube for the 750T is larger than the others amazingly!

Feel free to let us know what you would consider to be the fourth Musketeer and provide details as well as photos.

Name:  IMG_1777.JPG
Views: 393
Size:  106.0 KB

Name:  IMG_1776.JPG
Views: 365
Size:  123.1 KB

Name:  IMG_1775.JPG
Views: 374
Size:  111.2 KB

Name:  IMG_1778.JPG
Views: 364
Size:  148.6 KB
    Last edited by mondrayuk; May 26th, 2013 at 01:50.
    WatchDialOrange likes this.

Re: HERE ARE THREE MUSKETEERS – WHAT WOULD PUT AS THE FOURTH?

Ray, for a fourth you could add a 600T-Graph Professional or wait and hope this new "classic" model coming up will be 44mm+ and not disappoint. Each would be worthy candidates. You know I prefer the Deco bezel but your 300TG isn't a bad 4th Musketeer. A 750GMT would also be a good add...well built.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369469077.542786.jpg
Views: 320
Size:  145.3 KB
    mondrayuk and gaopa like this.

Banned

Re: HERE ARE THREE MUSKETEERS – WHAT WOULD YOU PUT AS THE FOURTH?

I agree and well done for suggesting. I 600T Graph Pro with the three dials with the date inward would be super one. Your 750T Divingstar COSC would be a super one
    Last edited by mondrayuk; May 26th, 2013 at 01:49.
    skin diver likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: HERE ARE THREE MUSKETEERS – WHAT WOULD YOU PUT AS THE FOURTH?

skin diver, your 600T-Graph Professional would make a great addition to the beautiful collection owned by mondrayuk. The 600T is a beautiful watch. Cheers, Bill P.

Thread Information