Hey Doxa, can you clarify which watches are sold out and which are just out of stock?
Like Tree9Likes
  • 4 Post By Stirling Moss
  • 3 Post By achilles
  • 1 Post By Stirling Moss
  • 1 Post By Peteski

Thread: Hey Doxa, can you clarify which watches are sold out and which are just out of stock?

Hey Doxa, can you clarify which watches are sold out and which are just out of stock?

Hey Doxa,
    Your website is inconsistant regarding sold out and out of stock on the watches.
    This makes deciding on a new purchase difficult, when it's unknown if a potential
    new watch is gone forever, or if one merely needs to wait a while longer.
    Also will there be more titanium bracelets and what about the integrated rubber straps?
    Thanks from all of us!

Re: Hey Doxa, can you clarify which watches are sold out and which are just out of stock?

I think many fans will like to know this as well. Can DOXA please respond to this thread?
    Much appreciated.
    What you gotta do, you gotta do!!!

Collection :
    Omega, Rolex, Blancpain, Zenith, Tudor, IWC

Re: Hey Doxa, can you clarify which watches are sold out and which are just out of stock?

Special "Swiss Made" crickets...
    trip_67 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It's pretty apparent to me which are in stock or not. There are 2 layers to the site, doxawatches.com and shop.doxawatches.com, which can be confusing, but I haven't been put off by it. If it's out of stock it shows as such, and if it's in stock I can add it to my cart.

Hopefully the low stock means news is coming at Basel. If you want a doxa, order one or be patient like the rest of us. If not, why complain?

Yep, it's right thee on the website. Click the banner above and see which ones are no longer there.

To the OP, which model are you interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Willard View Post
    It's pretty apparent to me which are in stock or not. There are 2 layers to the site, doxawatches.com and shop.doxawatches.com, which can be confusing, but I haven't been put off by it. If it's out of stock it shows as such, and if it's in stock I can add it to my cart.

Hopefully the low stock means news is coming at Basel. If you want a doxa, order one or be patient like the rest of us. If not, why complain?
    I think the OP wants to know if the ones that say "out of stock" really mean "sold out" like some of the others are labelled, or are just temporarily out of stock. The 2 layers to the site confused me a bit too as they didn't always match on what was actually available i.e. there were a lot more out of stock models in the 2nd layer and a couple actually in stock on the 2nd layer labelled out of stock in the 1st layer. In the end I just went off what I could actually load into my cart!
    Stirling Moss likes this.
    1993 Omega Speedmaster Date Automatic
    1999 Omega Speedmaster Professional X33
    2002 Girard Perregaux Traveller II GMT Alarm
    2005 Oris Williams F1
    2008 Glycine Airman 18
    2008 Poljot Sturmanskie Chrono 3133
    2010 Omega Speedmaster Professional "Moon"
    2010 Casio G-shock GW-M5600 Solar Atomic
    2019 Doxa SUB 300 Searambler 50th Aniv

Thread Information