How Many of You Have Done This??

Thread: How Many of You Have Done This??

How Many of You Have Done This??

I just got an email from a friend that knows how I am about watches. She was laughing because she got my MOTHER-IN-LAW's Christmas Card and she noticed that my Doxa watch seemed "strategically exposed" in my MOTHER-IN-LAW's Christmas Picture!! I emailed her back and told her that it was no accident

I got it in my family Christmas picture as well
    Best Regards,
    Jason

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: How Many of You Have Done This??

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    I just got an email from a friend that knows how I am about watches. She was laughing because she got my MOTHER-IN-LAW's Christmas Card and she noticed that my Doxa watch seemed "strategically exposed" in my MOTHER-IN-LAW's Christmas Picture!! I emailed her back and told her that it was no accident

I got it in my family Christmas picture as well
    I'm guilty. A few years back my wife, son and I, had a beach picture taken. My IWC is glaring like a giant eyeball.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Guilty.

My brother does it too, whenever he sends a picture of himself with my little niece, there's always a prominent orange glow in the frame.

Does this make us bad people? I don't think so...
    A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take everything you have. - Gerald Ford

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think it's perfectly normal for us to show the world what we're passionate about. Donald Trump shows off his hair (don't know why though); models show off their legs; we show off our wrists - and what's on them.

We're just good souls doing our part to help Rick and the Doxa elves stay busy.

Cheers,

Avi

"Individuals fail.
    Teams succeed."

Thread Information