How much longer will the 750T be avail?

Thread: How much longer will the 750T be avail?

How much longer will the 750T be avail?

Hey all, been lurking for a short while and have been looking to get a Doxa for about two years now. Met a guy that had one and fell in love....you know the rest.

Well I started saving pennies and thought I was almost there but realized there has been a price increase recently. So that puts me out for another couple of months while I can gather the rest of the scratch.

My concern is that I might miss the boat so to speak. Anyone know how many more pieces of the '07 750T Pro are in stock? Will the 750T be continued for next year?

Also on another note, what is the wait time from order to delivery on these babies. I'm in the military and have moved every six months for the last two years, hence the inability to save up the bones. I move again in two weeks, and then again in 4.5 months. It sure would suck to have a watch that cost $2k being forwarded to several different addresses while I try and track it down.

Thanks for the help!

Re: How much longer will the 750T be avail?

Quote Originally Posted by MaxStatic View Post
    Hey all, been lurking for a short while and have been looking to get a Doxa for about two years now. Met a guy that had one and fell in love....you know the rest.

Well I started saving pennies and thought I was almost there but realized there has been a price increase recently. So that puts me out for another couple of months while I can gather the rest of the scratch.

My concern is that I might miss the boat so to speak. Anyone know how many more pieces of the '07 750T Pro are in stock? Will the 750T be continued for next year?

Also on another note, what is the wait time from order to delivery on these babies. I'm in the military and have moved every six months for the last two years, hence the inability to save up the bones. I move again in two weeks, and then again in 4.5 months. It sure would suck to have a watch that cost $2k being forwarded to several different addresses while I try and track it down.

Thanks for the help!
    MaxStatic,
    I would call Doxa tomorrow and ask them specifically if the 750T Pro is anywhere close to selling out. I doubt it, but better to be safe than sorry. Early in the spring it was stated that they thought they had enough cases to last until fall.

As far as delivery, If you order it on Mon, you will usually receive it on Thurs. I have seen watches arrive for people in a day and a half. Occasionally it has taken longer if your watch somehow ends up in "customs purgatory".

Most of mine have arrived in 2 days.

Good luck!! Let me know if any of us can do anything to help..........
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Re: How much longer will the 750T be avail?

The 2 I have ordered have arrived within 2-3 days

Thread Information