I cannot find any info here on the Mission 31 watch....
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: I cannot find any info here on the Mission 31 watch....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

I cannot find any info here on the Mission 31 watch....

Have I missed the thread? Thanks, Dogdoc

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Re: I cannot find any info here on the Mission 31 watch....

Quote Originally Posted by dogdoc97 View Post
    Have I missed the thread? Thanks, Dogdoc
    It's been discussed quite a bit, and here's the link to the thread making the Mission 31's announcement.

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f34/mis...re-880428.html

If you go to the top of the forum, you'll see the "Search Forum" drop down. Press that, enter "Mission 31", and you'll see the other threads on the subject.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Dogdoc, just to do a bit of following up...were you able to find out everything you needed to know, regarding the Mission 31? Let me know if you have any questions.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Are there any photos of the Mission 31 watch other than the rendered versions I see on DOXA's website or other press releases? I am trying to get an idea of how the case is polished. In some of the renders there are hints that the sides are polished like the SS version, but in real world photos of the 800Ti the sides look brushed.

Quote Originally Posted by anonsurfer View Post
    Are there any photos of the Mission 31 watch other than the rendered versions I see on DOXA's website or other press releases? I am trying to get an idea of how the case is polished. In some of the renders there are hints that the sides are polished like the SS version, but in real world photos of the 800Ti the sides look brushed.
    As of right now there aren't any photos of the actual watches, because the watches are in the final stages of production. I spoke to DOXA this morning, before I saw your post, and they said all of the components are finished, they were just making some final decisions on the case-back engraving, then assembly would begin. Since the cases are finished, I'll see if I can find out if they're polished or brushed, and let everyone know. Stand by...

Is the pre-order on the website for one of the actual M31 watches or the other 300? Also is the bezel ss or ti? HRV equiped?
    Just Keep Livin

To add to this question, is there a way to find out if there have already been 31 pre-orders and the 'special 31' are already spoken for?

... And one more question: The countdown on the Doxa Mission 31 page is different from the countdown on the Mission 31 site. Is one incorrect, or do they count down to different things?

Quote Originally Posted by nervexpro55 View Post
    Is the pre-order on the website for one of the actual M31 watches or the other 300? Also is the bezel ss or ti? HRV equiped?
    Last edited by Paco II; September 10th, 2013 at 04:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco II View Post
    To add to this question, is there a way to find out if there have already been 31 pre-orders and the 'special 31' are already spoken for?

... And one more question: The countdown on the Doxa Mission 31 page is different from the countdown on the Mission 31 site. Is one incorrect, or do they count down to different things?
    According to the Mission 31 facebook page "November 12, 2013 is the new Splash Down date" so the countdown seems correct.

I read somewhere that the first 31 went quick and are already spoken for.
    Last edited by anonsurfer; September 10th, 2013 at 04:34.

Something must have changed. Right now the Mission 31 site says: 2 months, 2 days, 17 hours, etc.

When I originally posted, the DOXA site was saying 21 days. Now it says 2 months, 2 days, and 5 hours, etc., which is closer, but still different than the Mission 31 site. Sounds like the two web developers need to chat :)

Quote Originally Posted by anonsurfer View Post
    The first full day of M31 is Oct 1 so my interpretation of the Doxa countdown is that is when the watches will ship. I read somewhere that the first 31 went quick and are already spoken for.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information