I Love my new 750T Pro. Just one question on the bezel action?

Thread: I Love my new 750T Pro. Just one question on the bezel action?

Smile I Love my new 750T Pro. Just one question on the bezel action?

I really love my new 750T pro . In fact I'm considering a new Sharkie to go along with my Pro. I just have one question regarding the bezel action. Can the bezel action be adjusted so the it requires more force to turn? I would like to have it so it takes a similar amount of force to turn as a Rolex Sea Dweller. At one time I owned a Seiko monster in which I was able to remove the bezel and bend a tab under the bezel so that it was firmer to turn. Can this be done on a Doxa? I do have to admit the bezel is far superior to most other dive watches out there, I just want to make it perfect!

Hi Coppertop121,

The DOXA SUB750T was never reported to move freely or to misalign. It is a comple 120 click bezel, it was developed and tested by professional divers to have the perfect balance not to turn freely and also to be easily adjusted by a diver wearing gloves without any problem. So technically and practically it is perfect to use for diving which is what it was made for. So wear your watch and used it for diving with confidence. Professional divers like Mike Fletcher from the Seahunters and many other fellow professional divers also members of the forum use their SUB750 for seriuos diving. The SUB600T had a 60 click bezel and was reported to be hard to adjust using gloves, that is why we improved the bezel to better suit the needs of professional divers.

The bezel cannot be tightened except by using a different spring, which we do not recommend. For my understanding what you are adressing is a cosmetical problem and has no impact on the practical and professional usage of the watch.

John
    Last edited by DOXA S.A.; July 17th, 2006 at 07:50.

Re: I Love my new 750T Pro. Just one question on the bezel action?

Quote Originally Posted by Coppertop121
    I really love my new 750T pro . In fact I'm considering a new Sharkie to go along with my Pro. I just have one question regarding the bezel action. Can the bezel action be adjusted so the it requires more force to turn? I would like to have it so it takes a similar amount of force to turn as a Rolex Sea Dweller. At one time I owned a Seiko monster in which I was able to remove the bezel and bend a tab under the bezel so that it was firmer to turn. Can this be done on a Doxa? I do have to admit the bezel is far superior to most other dive watches out there, I just want to make it perfect!
    I do not know of anyway that a consumer can adjust the bezel. You might try contacting Doxa directly ....:-S

John

The 600T had a much tighter bezel, it is a pity the 750T isn't the same, I find it just a bit to easy to turn.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wow thanks for all the info Paul :0) Hmmm I've been noticing there are a few of us Doxaholics from Michigan here. We are going to have to start thinking of a Doxa meet and greet!

Thanks again,

Billy

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Quote Originally Posted by Coppertop121
    Wow thanks for all the info Paul :0) Hmmm I've been noticing there are a few of us Doxaholics from Michigan here. We are going to have to start thinking of a Doxa meet and greet!

Thanks again,

Billy
    I might be up for that (what part of Michigan are you from?). I start a new job tomorrow, I'll know much more on my schedule after a day or two (working construction, one is often looking for the next one, I don't know how many hours or even days a week this one is!).
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by T Bone
    I might be up for that (what part of Michigan are you from?). I start a new job tomorrow, I'll know much more on my schedule after a day or two (working construction, one is often looking for the next one, I don't know how many hours or even days a week this one is!).
    I am currently living in Monroe, but I work in the Dearborn area. How about you what part are you from? Yeah construction is a tough area to work in especially in the Detroit area. It seems to me your either all work with no play or all play with no work. I've been pretty lucky to hold a steady job as a electrician out of the construction area.

Metropolitan Detroit (Or is it South Florida again?)

Living in the Redford area, I'll know the schedule better after a few days. If I recall, I think Paul is from the North/East side of town? Do we have any others from the area on here? (Might even want to make it a WUS wide/ all brands sort of thing to increase participation..... or, not).

To keep from the hijacklibng of this thread (albeit a little late), I'll start a new thread on the topic. Well, I just remembered... it was your thread to begin with! :-D

And
    Regards, T Bone.

DOXA Forum and Sales Corner Moderator

Thread Information