Incoming

Thread: Incoming

Incoming

I took the plunge again and just ordered a Pro5000. I couldn't pass up the summer deal. Now I waitThanks to everyone who answered my questions and helped me decide. I will post pics when the new Doxa lands. By the way, after I ordered, the website had a post that indicated that everyone who ordered a Doxa this summer got a complementary copy of the Doxa book. I did not get that when I ordered my 1000. Did anyone else get a book or did I misunderstand?

Inactive

Re: Incoming

Quote Originally Posted by buiedog View Post
    I took the plunge again and just ordered a Pro5000. I couldn't pass up the summer deal. Now I waitThanks to everyone who answered my questions and helped me decide. I will post pics when the new Doxa lands. By the way, after I ordered, the website had a post that indicated that everyone who ordered a Doxa this summer got a complementary copy of the Doxa book. I did not get that when I ordered my 1000. Did anyone else get a book or did I misunderstand?
    Cool, congrats. I ordered the 5000T Pro back at the end of July - but no book. If they're offering the Doxa book for summer purchases, I'd certainly like one. What say ye Doxa? :thanks

Thread Information