Interview with Cussler
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Interview with Cussler

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member Peter Atwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Western MA
    Posts
    4,032

    Interview with Cussler

    If anyone cares to listen, WAMC Northeast Public Radio has a great interview this week with Clive Cussler. Joe Donahue is probably the best radio interviewer out there these days so if you are a Cussler fan you will no doubt find this a treat.

    The Book Show #1305 - Clive Cussler | WAMC
    skin diver and Formula1980 like this.
    Rotating on my wrist this month: Stowa Blue WatchTime Flieger, Sinn EZM9, Sinn T1, Sinn 556 Blue, Stowa Antea LE Polish Forums, Stowa Verus 40, Damasko DS30 greenie, Sinn U1, Stowa Antea Klassik KS Rose, Nomos Tangente Silvercut





  2. #2
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Atwood View Post
    If anyone cares to listen, WAMC Northeast Public Radio has a great interview this week with Clive Cussler. Joe Donahue is probably the best radio interviewer out there these days so if you are a Cussler fan you will no doubt find this a treat.

    The Book Show #1305 - Clive Cussler | WAMC
    Thanks for posting the link, Pete. I just finished giving it a listen, and it was well worth the time. Great interview!
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  3. #3
    Sinn Moderator gaopa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    NE Georgia
    Posts
    9,666

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Thanks for the link, Peter. A great interview! Cheers, Bill P.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Flyingdoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,625

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Peter,

    this was great. Thanks

    Pete

    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Atwood View Post
    If anyone cares to listen, WAMC Northeast Public Radio has a great interview this week with Clive Cussler. Joe Donahue is probably the best radio interviewer out there these days so if you are a Cussler fan you will no doubt find this a treat.

    The Book Show #1305 - Clive Cussler | WAMC

  6. #5
    Member 72hotrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    197

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Thanks for the link. Very interesting. I just finished Zero Hour yesterday!


  7. #6
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Quote Originally Posted by 72hotrod View Post
    Thanks for the link. Very interesting. I just finished Zero Hour yesterday!
    Good to see you back, Stephen! Did you ever get your dive certification?
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  8. #7
    Member Formula1980's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    990

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Nice! Thanks for the link!
    Omar Montaño


    "The best way to observe a fish is to become a fish" - Jacques-Yves Cousteau

  9. #8
    Member 72hotrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    197

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Hey Ty! Good to be back!
    I did not get certified yet. I guess life got in the way. And my wife forces me to make choices sometimes. She decided trips on the Harley with her are my top entertainment priority.

    Glad to see forum moderation is still in good hands.


  10. #9
    DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,729

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Quote Originally Posted by 72hotrod View Post
    Hey Ty! Good to be back!
    I did not get certified yet. I guess life got in the way. And my wife forces me to make choices sometimes. She decided trips on the Harley with her are my top entertainment priority.

    Glad to see forum moderation is still in good hands.
    That's cool, the call of the sea will catch up to you eventually.

    Until then, and while the call of the open road has you in her grasp...give me a shout if you find yourself up my way. My scoot needs to stretch her legs ever once in awhile.

    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

  11. #10
    Member 72hotrod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    197

    Re: Interview with Cussler

    Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    That's cool, the call of the sea will catch up to you eventually.

    Until then, and while the call of the open road has you in her grasp...give me a shout if you find yourself up my way. My scoot needs to stretch her legs ever once in awhile.

    Nice bike! The whitewalls make it!

    Name:  arizona3 (640x480).jpg
Views: 305
Size:  212.1 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images

    Last edited by 72hotrod; July 29th, 2013 at 02:48.


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •