just joined the doxa club

Thread: just joined the doxa club

Cool just joined the doxa club

hi i just acquired the doxa 750t professional edition from a fellow time zone member and i love it...however i do have a question the number on the watch is 4955 out of 5000 and the watch was acquired in 2-07 per the card and previous owner...is the watch out of stock now i see there is a back order on the website ....has the watch sold out ...if anyone has any info let me know and are there any plans to rerelease another edition of the 750t pro....thanks for any replies

Re: just joined the doxa club

Quote Originally Posted by eddieo396 View Post
    hi i just acquired the doxa 750t professional edition from a fellow time zone member and i love it...however i do have a question the number on the watch is 4955 out of 5000 and the watch was acquired in 2-07 per the card and previous owner...is the watch out of stock now i see there is a back order on the website ....has the watch sold out ...if anyone has any info let me know and are there any plans to rerelease another edition of the 750t pro....thanks for any replies
    to the forum

I think the 750Pro is available, but just like it says, it is "backlogged" at the moment. I do not think it is sold out.

Doxa has been saying for some time that they thought the 750T case would sell out sometime this fall. They have to be running very short on 750T cases.

I dont think that Doxa will re-release the 750T once it is sold out. That is just my personal opinion though.
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jclevoy View Post
    to the forum

I think the 750Pro is available, but just like it says, it is "backlogged" at the moment. I do not think it is sold out.

Doxa has been saying for some time that they thought the 750T case would sell out sometime this fall. They have to be running very short on 750T cases.

I dont think that Doxa will re-release the 750T once it is sold out. That is just my personal opinion though.

Hmmmm.....ok Ive decided....I want one!
    Cheers,

Mike

Previously Enjoyed

DOXA 750T Sharkhunter
    DOXA 750T Professional GMT
    Seiko Prospex Ti "Samurai" SBDA003
    MKII Stingray

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

As Jason said, the 750 cases are due to run out this fall. This has been talked about on the Forum for a while. My personal view is that Doxa has no reason to reproduce the 750 now that they have the 5000T. The 5000T is a 750 sized watch with all the improvements Doxa owners have asked for since the 750 was introduced. In my opinion the 5000 is the new flagship of the Doxa line. Doxa now has two watches that according to specs exceed the Rolex Sub and Sea Dweller. JMHO.

Joe
    Doxa 600T Pro
    Doxa 1000T Pro
    Doxa 750T Searambler
    Doxa 750T Divingstar GMT
    Doxa 1000T Divingstar
    Breitling Steelfish
    Sinn U1

Quote Originally Posted by jstawasz View Post
    As Jason said, the 750 cases are due to run out this fall. This has been talked about on the Forum for a while. My personal view is that Doxa has no reason to reproduce the 750 now that they have the 5000T. The 5000T is a 750 sized watch with all the improvements Doxa owners have asked for since the 750 was introduced. In my opinion the 5000 is the new flagship of the Doxa line. Doxa now has two watches that according to specs exceed the Rolex Sub and Sea Dweller. JMHO.

Joe
    Well said! I agree wholeheartedly a gem

Thread Information