Just wanted to say HI...

Thread: Just wanted to say HI...

Just wanted to say HI...

I recently acquired a very nice 750T GMT Pro after wanting a Doxa for as many years as I can remember...

It came w/the nice BOR bracelet and a nice Orange Rubber strap... but I'm not one to wear the Orange Rubber and would have preferred it to be a black strap.

So my question would be to see if anyone has any pics of their 750T (or other Pro's) on Black rubber. I'm thinking about getting the Doxa Black strap or a Hirsch Extreme... but I'm not sure which.

I have a 7-3/4" wrist so size is a concern as I'd like more than 'just enough' strap and have some tail to use thru the keepers (if that makes sense...)

Sorry for the lousy pic... but I haven't had a chance to take any nice ones so my lousy iPhone pic is all I have...

If you have pics for comparison that's always nice too...

Re: Just wanted to say HI...

Sweet piece. Welcome to the Doxa forum.

welcome,
    you might want to look at the ISOfrane dive strap. It would be more then long enough and i might be wrong but i think the company is owned by the same family as Doxa.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi,

I have the Doxa rubber strap, for use with my Divingstar GMT, and TGraph Searambler.

I highly recommend the Doxa rubber-it's got the beautifully made signed buckle, and it will fit the edges of the case perfectly, giving it a nice, finished look.

Unfortunately, the other straps you mentioned won't fill the gap between the case and strap, which doesn't look as clean to me

Best,

Chris
    --
    "What you think, you become"

-Buddha

my current collection: '68 Tudor Sub-military, '83 Rolex Seadweller 16660 (matte dial), '62 Rolex Zephyr, Doxa Sub 300T Professional Reissue, Doxa Divingstar 750 GMT, Omega Flightmaster c911, Omega Seamaster 300/date, Omega PloProf 1200, Omega PO Chrono c9300, Seiko MarineMaster 300M, ZRC Etanche Grand Fondes reissue, B&R BR-02, Seiko Scubamaster M726, Helson Sharkmaster Destro, MeisterSinger Scrypto

Welcome aboard! I would also recommend the Isofrane strap but would wait until the 22 mm version is ready.

BTW...Isofrane is owned by Synchron and Doxa is owned by Jenny. Doxa was a part of Isofrane in the past but no longer. It would be nice for Isofrane and Synchron to make a 21mm dive rubber for the Doxa in recognition of their combined past! Perhaps a Doxa signed buckle on the Isofrane strap!
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.

Thanks all for the info. I do like the Isofrane straps... but I also really like the way the Doxa strap hugs the lugs ...

I put the Orange Doxa Rubber strap on my 750T last night and it looks good as far as fit ... but it's just too much Orange to wear it like that in the office. If I was going diving I could see the advantage to all the orange for sure... but not in my office. I think I'll order the Black Doxa strap and perhaps I'll stay on the hunt for a used Hirsch Extreme and maybe even the Isofrane... since I have a couple other 22mm lugged divers...

The Hirsch is a great fit for Doxa.

Doxa SUB 5000T Professional 0281/5000
    Chase-Durer Starburst Automatic
    Attached Images Attached Images

DOXA Forum Moderator subkrawler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by romeo-1 View Post
    Doxa was a part of Isofrane in the past but no longer.
    I think you mean Synchron, instead of Isofrane.
    "The most beautiful objects are those built for purpose. Few things are more thrilling than the unrestrained use of tools most have mistaken for luxuries" -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by subkrawler View Post
    I think you mean Synchron, instead of Isofrane.
    Oops...yep!
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.

Thread Information