Ladies SUB 200T - strap options/lug width

Thread: Ladies SUB 200T - strap options/lug width

What is the lug width of the forthcoming ladies' 200T? I am guessing 18mm since the full watch diameter is 35mm.

I am starting to look into strap options since I know my wife will want to change it up every now and then. Anyone know of good 18mm rubber straps?

Re: Ladies SUB 200T - strap options/lug width

From this thread ... https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthr...&highlight=200

"So new movements, new crystals, and this brings us to the case – the case is the only surviving component of these original NOS watches that remained of the quality that met the high standards of today’s DOXA SUBs. So these we kept, but we updated them with a new ratcheting bezel. So again, only the cases are original (NOS)."

And then looking at Pete's site http://www.doxa300t.com/nymph/nymph.htm 16mm lug width So there you go!
    John M.

Thanks for the info! 16mm is a little tricky to find but they're out there. Another question... having never owned a BOR bracelet, do they come with screwed links? Any idea if the Coralline will have screws or pins? I did not see this information in any of the other threads. Curious what I'll need to do to size this one when it arrives.

It's so refreshing to see my wife's enthusiasm for getting a Doxa. She is not a WIS but loves a good design and has long admired Doxas. We collectors tend to get caught up in the arcane minutiae of watches and perhaps a little hypercritical sometimes. She just can't wait to get her orange-dial diver that no one else will have. And her first automatic.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

"But then we hit the pause button. New Old Stock also means “new old movements”. Worse still, it would be difficult to guarantee that the movements would be nearly as accurate as the modern men’s DOXA SUBs.

So to that end, we decided to use a new, self-winding movement that ETA had perfected for smaller watches. But we didn’t want to do this halfway, we wanted it to have everything that you, not only want, but also expect in a DOXA SUB."

So does anyone know WHICH new ETA auto is in the new release? I can't find any info on the forum ....

Cheers!
    Bill
    All who wander are not lost ...
    Be a traveler, not a tourist.

A traveler doesn't know where he's going,
    a tourist doesn't know where he's been.

Quote Originally Posted by brietlingman View Post
    "But then we hit the pause button. New Old Stock also means “new old movements”. Worse still, it would be difficult to guarantee that the movements would be nearly as accurate as the modern men’s DOXA SUBs.

So to that end, we decided to use a new, self-winding movement that ETA had perfected for smaller watches. But we didn’t want to do this halfway, we wanted it to have everything that you, not only want, but also expect in a DOXA SUB."

So does anyone know WHICH new ETA auto is in the new release? I can't find any info on the forum ....

Cheers!
    Bill
    I would like to know too. That movement is keeping dead-on perfect time (+/- ZERO) in the five days since I set it!

Thread Information