Live chat opening hours

Thread: Live chat opening hours

Live chat opening hours

Does any one know what time the Doxa office for the live chat is open in UK time, as i was talking last night to see if the watch i wanted was still in stock it was and when i went to order my card was declined because it was an international order so had to wait till this morning to ring my bank to clear it,

Now i need to order again but want to do the live chat to see if they still have it in stock, they always seem to be on when im online at night about 9pm but when i tried again about 11pm it was closed so im thinking if they do a normal 9-5 day they should open about 3pm UK time can anyone advise?

DOXA Forum Administrator 1

Re: Live chat opening hours

Hi - we are here form 9:00 - 5:00 today EST.

And yes, we still have some Sharkhunters available.

James

DOXA

Quote Originally Posted by Law4778 View Post
    Does any one know what time the Doxa office for the live chat is open in UK time, as i was talking last night to see if the watch i wanted was still in stock it was and when i went to order my card was declined because it was an international order so had to wait till this morning to ring my bank to clear it,

Now i need to order again but want to do the live chat to see if they still have it in stock, they always seem to be on when im online at night about 9pm but when i tried again about 11pm it was closed so im thinking if they do a normal 9-5 day they should open about 3pm UK time can anyone advise?

So...have you pulled the trigger on the Doxa?
    Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch...HE decides what time it is.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by romeo-1 View Post
    So...have you pulled the trigger on the Doxa?
    Hey romeo i had pulled the trigger so to speak, not all went to plan, i did say this in a reply to you last night that Doxa for whatever reason has decided to remove, i just went into detail about what happened and not once in the post did i bad mouth Doxa if i had i can understand why they would remove my post, but i may as well finish this message now because they will proabably delete this post too.

Congrats on the incoming Sharkie, it's a great watch!

Please keep in mind that this is a manufacture sponsored forum and their policy is if you have ongoing business with Doxa, please keep it between you and Doxa until its conclusion. I know you are new to our group but this has been emphasized many times.

Thanks and enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by SMSgt Bo View Post
    Congrats on the incoming Sharkie, it's a great watch!

Please keep in mind that this is a manufacture sponsored forum and their policy is if you have ongoing business with Doxa, please keep it between you and Doxa until its conclusion. I know you are new to our group but this has been emphasized many times.

Thanks and enjoy!
    Fair do's

Thread Information