Look at what I was offered
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flyingdoctor

Thread: Look at what I was offered

Look at what I was offered

Guy wants my 300t sharkhunter on bor for this and 500 euros good deal?

Re: Look at what I was offered

Well, that is a nice one though incomplete. If you have to say bye bye to your 300T and add an other 500 I don't think it is a very good deal depending on the quality of your Sharky though. The missing bezel is extremely hard to come by and there is no BOR. These ones are very comfy on BOR. The value of this one in my opinion is around a 1000 euro.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Agree on this. The bezel is incorrect and it is almost impossible to find the correct. The BOR bracelet is 500 euro minimum. Don't accept the deal. Also vintage sharky's with correct bezel and BOR tends to get the highest prizes. Keep and enjoy your sharky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Honest opinion.... dial looks good, hands look good, movement looks good, crystal and case look good. Wrong bezel and need a minor miracle or visitation from the Madonna to get one....wouldn't touch it.

EDIT..Oh I just reread it. He wants You to give him the Sharky and 500 bucks...wow...Man, I wouldn't even pay him 300 bucks for it. Individually the bits are in OK shape but without a bezel the watch will never worth more than the individual parts so unless someone actually needs it as a parts watch, I doubt he would sell it for very much.
    Last edited by Flyingdoctor; January 8th, 2016 at 20:56.
    gaopa likes this.

I wouldn't trade a complete sharky with BOR plus €500 against an incomplete 300. As the others here said before - you won't source a fitting bezel + the correct BOR with the 'sub300'-writing is also hard to find (and if so it will be very expensive). My advice: enjoy your (complete) sharky
    Best Regards
    Holger
    ************************************************** ********************************************

ROLEX: Submariner 14060M ('03), Submariner 16610 ('91), Submariner 16800 ('85), Submariner 5513 ('79), Submariner 5513 ('64)
    OMEGA: Speedmaster Professional Mark IV ('73) Speedmaster Professional 125 ('73)
    DOXA: Sub 750T ('05), Sub 600T ('03), Sub 300T ('80), Sub 300T ('74), Sub 200 T.Graph ('70), Sub 300 noT ('67), Skindiver ('60)

Don't do it. Dam he should be giving you money in a trade. A friend of mine had the same trouble but with a 300T sharkhunter missing bezel ring he asked me to find one for him since I am in vintage watch collecting. Well that was like finding a needle in a haystack I could not. So he ask me to sell it for him think I got $400 US at a NAWCC mart for him. With the bezel missing a big price drop his watch is only good for parts to a vintage watch collector due to the missing bezel ring. The bracelets sell for big bucks now there as hard to find as the bezel ring.
    Last edited by river rat; January 8th, 2016 at 13:46.

My wording may have been off buy he was giving me 500€, we didn't make a deal anyway. Thank you guys for your comments.

My wording may have been off buy he was giving me 500€, we didn't make a deal anyway. Thank you guys for your comments.

What bezel insert is this?

Thread Information