• 1 Post By Hands90
  • 1 Post By Hands90
  • 2 Post By adg31
  • 1 Post By euro-rs
  • 2 Post By adg31
  • 1 Post By CMSgt Bo

Thread: Member Question

Member Question

...in order to get someone from Doxa/Jenny to acknowledge and reply to a warranty service request email AND live chat initiated through their website?
    Last edited by CMSgt Bo; 2 Weeks Ago at 18:02.
    adg31 likes this.

Re: Who's leg do you have to hump...

My email to Doxa about the delivery charge, sent on a Sunday, was answered and corrected by Sunday PM. I'd email them again. I think that I was on the website, NOT the store. Their two sites are confusing to me. I'm not sure if they show the same email options. (they charged me for shipping, their site said free shipping to the US at the time, and they quick refunded that cost)
    Al

Current:
    Doxa 1200T Sharkhunter
    Damasko DS30Y
    Longines Hydroconquest 41
    Smiths PRS-25 (40 mm)
    Accutron Silver Eagle Chrono
    Squale 1521
    Seiko 7n36

Hate to be that guy but I changed my order to a Sub 4000t on Friday.
    Monday - I asked them about the order they said wait 48hrs.
    Wednesday - I asked again they said wait 48hrs. I pushed them and they said it should be shipped Friday.
    It's Thursday - Still no update.

Really wish they were a little more responsive. The chat is really quick and great but I can't help but to feel that I'm getting empty promises.
    adg31 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Just live chatted with a gentleman named Andy who assured me he'll take over on the issue and get back to me within 48 hours, so we'll see what happens next...

Quote Originally Posted by dumberdrummer View Post
    Just live chatted with a gentleman named Andy who assured me he'll take over on the issue and get back to me within 48 hours, so we'll see what happens next...
    48hrs seems to come up a lot.
    nepatriot likes this.

Yes, I got the 'we'll get back to you within 48 hours' with a question about the SUB 300 Sharkhunter.
    That came and went still no reply!
    Sadly this really isn't good enough when you're looking for people to lay out $3000 on your products.
    Come on Doxa step up to the plate and stop letting your loyal supporters down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    City74 and nepatriot like this.

Not a good sign from a boutique watch brand trying to remain relevant in a world of old dive watch brands trying to make a comeback (Auricoste, Aquadive, Yema, etc.) A product (and its warranty) are only as good as the company behind it. Cool brand, so I hope they sort it out -- but if not, there are lots of other companies using the same ETA movements. That's why I think Tudor is (by far) the best watch value on the market with their latest in-house (MT series) movements and case construction that is actually more like what Rolex used to make, than the bling that Rolex makes now. You can buy one hell of a watch for roughly Doxa money.
    dumberdrummer likes this.
    Steve
    Texas Hill Country

Quote Originally Posted by euro-rs View Post
    Not a good sign from a boutique watch brand trying to remain relevant in a world of old dive watch brands trying to make a comeback (Auricoste, Aquadive, Yema, etc.) A product (and its warranty) are only as good as the company behind it. Cool brand, so I hope they sort it out -- but if not, there are lots of other companies using the same ETA movements. That's why I think Tudor is (by far) the best watch value on the market with their latest in-house (MT series) movements and case construction that is actually more like what Rolex used to make, than the bling that Rolex makes now. You can buy one hell of a watch for roughly Doxa money.
    From the Doxa consumer perspective you've just hit the nail on the head!
    For the same money as the SUB 300 in the UK you are into the price point of Tudor and - allowing for a few hundred quid more - Omega.
    Alternatively for around a third of the price you've got Christopher Ward.
    I absolutely love my SUB 300 Professional and I get the uniqueness of the Doxa brand - but their current Customer Service really isn't on a par with the mainstream brands as it stands.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    City74 and nepatriot like this.

As a reminder, this forum has rules here: https://forums.watchuseek.com/f34/do...elines-86.html

Specifically: Please do not post any inquiries about billing, repair, service or delivery issues at this forum, postings with these topics are not handled by the DOXA staff operating this forum, please note that you can contact DOXA service department directly at [email protected] or billing department at [email protected] . If you experience any troubles contacting DOXA by email or if your email stays unanswered for longer than 10 business days, we assume that our email security Spamfilter is not letting your email through, in this case please use the contact form at CONTACT DOXA WATCHES | SWISS MADE WATCHES since 1889 | Clive Cussler Edition | doxawatches.com, to contact DOXA watches LTD.

And: DOXA watches LTD and its moderators reserve the right to delete posts and/or whole conversations we determine are of an irrelevant, aggressive, abusive, offensive or disruptive nature.

The best way to get in contact with Doxa is with the email addresses above, not by posting an enquiry in the open forum with an inappropriate clickbait subject line.

This thread is now closed.
    MHe225 likes this.

Thread Information