Military Sharkie Hoooorrah!

Thread: Military Sharkie Hoooorrah!

Military Sharkie Hoooorrah!

well I just met the Fed-ex lady (she wonders why she must drive up into the Vermont mountains to bring these odd boxes from Bern to me so much lately!! And the last Military Sharkie is here- Doxa was nice enough to give me 1111/5000 which is way too cool- I just had to say again DOXA customer service is amazing- I mean what a value these watches are for the "total package" of what we get- I mean as I said before I cannot even get a movie from netflix in less than 3 days and this came in around the same from Switzerland! Hoorrah

Re: Military Sharkie Hoooorrah!

I know we all know what it looks like but.........
    Best Regards,
    Jason

Ahwww you are completely correct and I am the worst as I never post pics- I am in the Green mountains and these people are nuts we still have- hold your breath......>DIAL UP!!!! so posting pics of this beauty will take around 20 minutes and time out twice :) imagine trying to sell watches this way!!! all I can say is if Jason posts his its really the same :) except I have 1111 now in addition to one in the 600's-
    I was tickled to hear you chose it as your work watch in San diego Jason- good for you!!! I wear my other mili for everything from changing cat litter :), to giving bathes to my daughter to diving in Maine to snowboarding the backcountry and it just looks about like when Bern sent it to me good lord Im actually giddy looking at it!!! haaa I love it too [email protected]!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

It is a good watch, and I am certain...........It is the BEST Doxa IMHO to dive with. The white on the bezel just "Pops" at any depth. Orange minute hand contrasts very nicely on the dial. Here is a picture to illustrate (I know some of you have seen it.....). The Pro is very good, but the Sharky is just a little bit better

Best Regards,
    Jason

You're right...the bezel does pop up...especially when you need to quick check the elapsed time.

song31...I'm in dial up too hahaha

But the more I wear both the more I really like the Mil Sharkie! The size, the PVD, and that orange hand are just the best. I wear my pro and while i really do loke it, it will not be the keeper that the Mil is.

paul
    Attached Images Attached Images

Doxa 600T Clive Cussler edition
    Breitling Superocean A17345
    Omega 2531.80
    RGM Sea3 Custom
    Ocean 7 LM3 #119

VINTAGE :

Zodiac Astrographic 2000
    Zodiac Sea Wolf(1964)
    LeCoultre Master Mariner (1970)
    Hamilton Thinmatic (1968)

Place of honor:

my '80's Seiko 5 which has been through the mill and still runs and tell adequate time.

yes Paul I completely agree, already sold my orange and just holding this one as it is just so completely different to stare at :) ride safely dont stare too long :)

Thread Information