Missed it by that much!
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Missed it by that much!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Missed it by that much!

Just got around to email this morning and found the email for the final 15 of the Pro AL. Clicked the link and they were already sold out. Ah well, win some lose some. I can't complain as I have 2 Pro's already. Congrats to those who were able to make it into the final 15. :)

EDIT: These were a final 15 out of the last batch of 50, not a newly made run of 15.

Re: Missed it by that much!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectlykevin View Post
    Just got around to email this morning and found the email for the final 15 of the Pro AL. Clicked the link and they were already sold out. Ah well, win some lose some. I can't complain as I have 2 Pro's already. Congrats to those who were able to make it into the final 15. :)

EDIT: These were a final 15 out of the last batch of 50, not a newly made run of 15.
    Email went out at 1:50am est, I saw it at 7am and they were all gone already.

Great set, internal batch, Aqua Lung dive knife, patch, cap and polo shirt. Congrats to those who got them. The last of likely the best single Doxa Sub ever.
    perfectlykevin likes this.

I had the opportunity first thing but sadly it's not for me at around $3500 after my 'not worth the money' warning went off
    Good luck to all those who picked one up today though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I clicked the link just for kicks to confirm my thinking that they were all gone, about 6 hrs after the email was sent. No surprise there. I didn’t see / read about the polo shirt mentioned by nitron135; I essentially have the kit as listed:
    - Doxa SUB300 Blacklung - Check
    - Doxa dive knife - check
    - dive patch - check
    - Doxa hat / cap - check
    - Doxa 50th Anniversary book - check (on its way)

Congratulations to the lucky 15 who scored one of these sets.

I also missed it... When I went to the website I could add it to my shoppingcart but on the checkout page it said that there were none in stock... I refreshed a couple of times and an hour or so later it said sold out on the info page and it couldn't be added to the cart anymore. I still have one in my cart though, I just can't proceed to checkout.

Sad to see Black Lung series at its end, damn near perfect in a lot of ways.

What’s next Synchron Watch Group?? )

Oh, and can we have a gold t-graph-style orange rubber strap as an option for 300s please?? A more modern look that isos.
    jtp0615, adg31 and perfectlykevin like this.

Gotta wonder what’s next ..

Quote Originally Posted by adg31 View Post
    I had the opportunity first thing but sadly it's not for me at around $3500 after my 'not worth the money' warning went off
    Good luck to all those who picked one up today though

Me too...I saw it and I like it but I love my Searambler Silverlung...and for $800 more?
    Plus I already have the knife... ;)
    adg31 likes this.

What was the deal that went out? I ordered a sharkhunter black lung and a knife separate. didnt know they did bundles. Knife should be here soon but the watch wont ship till end of month they said.

Quote Originally Posted by 10Swiss10 View Post
    What was the deal that went out? I ordered a sharkhunter black lung and a knife separate. didnt know they did bundles. Knife should be here soon but the watch wont ship till end of month they said.
    They usually don't do bundles, occasionally they add an extra strap or so but this was different, the last 15 of 50 limited "internal" bundles of a 300 Professional "Black Lung" (outside of the regular batch of 300 pcs) and some extras that were originally made for Aqua Lung and Doxa team that were now offered to the public.

You can read about it here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information