Missed it by this much,,, In China, No Doxa

Thread: Missed it by this much,,, In China, No Doxa

Missed it by this much,,, In China, No Doxa

Hello everyone, Don't know if you remember me, I bought a MILI Sharky that was delivered on the same day I had to leave for China on a job, Well It made it to my house 1 hour after I left for the airport, My wife called me while at LAX and said your watch just showed, I will be here until Dec. I had my wife send a package to me of airbourne,, mostly to see if I dare send my new Doxa and that answer is definetly no, That package was to be here in 5 to 7 days, It took 3 weeks and looked like someone beat it with a stick all the way here, Oh well, I guess I will have a nice X-mas present when I get home, 5 months to wonder how cool it will look on my wrist.
    Last edited by fx5150; July 27th, 2007 at 16:34.

Re: Missed it by this much,,, In China, No Doxa

Quote Originally Posted by fx5150 View Post
    Hello everyone, Don't know if you remember me, I bought a MILI Sharky that was delivered on the same day I had to leave for China on a job, Well It made it to my house 1 hour after I left for the airport, My wife called me while at LAX and said your watch just showed, I will be here until Dec. I had my wife send a package to me of airbourne,, mostly to see if I dare send my new Doxa and that answer is definetly no, That package was to be here in 5 to 7 days, It took 3 weeks and looked like someone beat it with a stick all the way here, Oh well, I guess I will have a nice X-mas present when I get home, 5 months to wonder how cool it will look on my wrist.
    I do remember. I am so sad for you.........

You will have a fantastic christmas present waiting for you when you get home though!!!!
    Best Regards,
    Jason

forget airborn, dhl, ups...

try Fedex: I have had good luck with their international overnight deliveries. The Fedex boxes arrive in good shape.
    My pet theory is that they have so many packages to deliver every day, that no one has time to snoop around and swipe stuff.
    Before you send it, call the fedex customs number and see what they require (if anything) for a shipment to China. It's pricey but it seems to work.
    DW

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Missed it by this much,,, In China, No Doxa

What watch are you wearing in the interim?

Thread Information